Talamasca new album

Yeah! The GOD Lestat is releasing a new album in Mind Control records called Made In Trance. Let's hope he won't follow the Astrix shit style.

Guest blue electric eagle

VA_-_TALAMASCA AND FRIENDS - MADE IN TRANCE (Mind Coltrol Records)

Release : june 23th 2004

TRACKLIST:

1. The Awakening (feat. Nomad)

2.Unknown (feat. Life Extension)

3.Hypnotic Control

4.Action !!! (feat. Schyzotrop)

5.Kung-Fu Lesson (feat. Dj Ananda)

6.A Frenchman In Cape Town

7.Lestat Sound Development

8.Time Hunter

9.The Messenger (feat. Dj Neshama and Dj Gui)

*Keep On Psy*

well I was VERY dissapointed by his releases on various comps lately... with every new release he seemed to get closer and closer to the typical GMS style... I hope he won't do this with his album but IMO chances are pretty high it will be yet another GMS clone...

SMI²LE

You're right Lemmiwinks. I really miss the old-good times. Tracks like Talafrica,Sinai,Telepathic Atmospheres,Foxual etc. Let's hope...

x => Here's what Cedric wrote in the promitional forum about the new label...

After six years of collaboration with 3d vision , nomad and myself are now starting a new label called « Mind Control »…

The reason why we stopped 3d vision is much more simple than all the rumors I could ear recently...it is just that christof went to live in ibiza , and as far as we stayed me and mael in Paris , we decided all together that it was better to make another label from france , while christof will run 3d vision from spain , and to collaborate with each others ...3d vision will of course keep the line that we made years to create , and Mind control will have a more “melodic” spirit....but of course , we’ll keep the full-on!!!!

DeathPosture

Thank God! I thought that Christof punched Lestat in the face and he moved to Spain to get away from him! Nice to hear they're still good friends.

:P

Guest ChoBo

lestat older stuff, his first two albums sounds so much better than his recent releases, i only like aries from zodiac. Not too sure about this one but we will see...

Guest Jon Cocco

Fuck this. I give up...

Talamasca had one release called BEYOND THE MASK, which rocked. It was dark, atmospheric, eerie, interesting, and had very catchy melodies with great samples. His newer stuff sucks. His last stuff is nothing like Beyond The Mask, or any of his great singles on comps for that matter.

:(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest talamasca

please.....this time...listen to it first...you know , as an artist , a lot come from the inspiration...zodiac was for 3d vision , who had a line of full on and not so "melodic"(...which is one of the reasons why i left...) , so when i do a track for 3d vision or chemical crew , it is of course diferent than if i do one for a "morning" compilation...and with mind control , i felt very free to come back to melodies like in beyond the mask or musica divinorum...the production is for sure better , the rest is a question of taste....but at least , listen few samples of it...:

www.mindcontrolrecords.com

thanks!

Guest psygone21

Musica Divinorum was pretty good. It had some really good tracks. Zodiac was okay and Beyond the Mask was really cool, the best release by Talamasca. All three of those were better than this new album which squarly sounds made-for-the-club.

I want to see another release by Talamasca as good as or better than Beyond the Mask in the same darker style. This new album is a big disappointment and there is no killer tracks, or even one killer. I am not buying this album. I heard it and it sounds weak compared to his earlier stuff. :(

• 2 years later...
Guest Rezwalker

And now it's time for his newer album almost 3 years after from his previews "made in trance". his new album called "Obsessive dream" expected around in april 2007.