Tell me?...

Oopie

Listen UP, if @Gluondoes not post he has a track until Thursday I make a 2nd try..

...on Friday I "publish" a private track on my YT. I have read this has no negative impact for this experiment, sadly I have no "clickbait" coverpic for it....but at least it has a bit of cheese :)

@Gluon: GOT IT, disable download not that someone "steals" it.

Pls. give me your keywords for YT (I can chose some myself, but you are the creator, so know better which would work)...Goatrance, Goamusic, Trance, Dance etc. I mean

Also we need a clickbait pic (best would be teeeties ofc LOL), who has something (without copyright ofc) ??? I am using "tunés2tube" btw. 
You said not mastered? RMS says -12,7 btw.

Huh....the 12,7 was Audacity, but TT range meter says -10 RMS and DR of 8, strange..

15 minutes ago, Multi-Media said:

Pls. give me your keywords for YT (I can chose some myself, but you are the creator, so know better which would work)...Goatrance, Goamusic, Trance, Dance etc. I mean

Also we need a clickbait pic (best would be teeeties ofc LOL), who has something (without copyright ofc) ??? I am using "tunés2tube" btw.

Definitely put goa, goatrance, goa music, trance, psytrance, psychedelic trance, psy and acid as tags
Maybe also some drugs like LSD or DMT also (unless the youtube algorythms don't like that)
As for the image, I can import one in my DAW and make a video like that, so you don't have to use tunes2tube.
I'm not sure but I think tunes2tube kinda messes with the audio quality.
I guess some good looking dreadlock girl could be good.
The thumbnail for deep jungle walk is that tripping pikachu, somethink like that would work as well I think.

@GluonI edited my post, strangely Audacity and TT report different RMS, but I had the suspicion already the free Audacity has some flaws. Seems also the MP3 convert is not the best...

YT messes with the Audio anyway (in bigger way many realize edit, BUT the average listener will not care at all or even hear it), this is why I used this tunes2 as the difference seemed not that big. And is faster for just a pic and an audio track...But hey if you wanna make the vid too, all power for you :)

I have seen this "rasta" girl thumbnail from some live psy event in my suggestions (or related videos I mean) now so often, I do not like her at all anymore :P

As for the "Pikachu" this is partly from a movie (I had seen posting it somewhere) - I wonder if they got all the right to use it (?) 

13 minutes ago, Gluon said:

Thats not really fitting for a psy track, no?

Women listen Psy too :) And I found other (psy) tracks with girls too.

Edit, seems every 2nd video has some kind of girl in fact if one types psytrance into YT search :rolleyes:

But you can judge just chose one you like, if you think yours is ok for the track then use it...sadly others do not join in so we had more opinions :(

You guys should go for the tried and tested method of doing a Google image search with the words hippie + girl + festival and see what pops up. Ain't that like the most obviously effective clickbait practice for this experiment (edit: while still remaining somewhat related to the music)?

@Agneton: For sure there are some nice pics, however you never know the copyright situation, we for sure do not want someone make a claim and all the work is for naught and vid perhaps even deleted...

My link provided dozens of free to use girls (ahem :) )....

Also size is mostly too small : (I mean size of pics not size of tits)

festival-girls-25.jpg?quality=85&strip=i

festival-girls-16.jpg?quality=85&strip=i

Nice flowers:

festival-girls-23.jpg?quality=85&strip=i

You could use such an image as thumbnail, while using something different for the video
That way small image size doesn't matter
I used a free online music video maker and the result is the most commercial thing ever :p
I'll upload once it's done exporting!

48 minutes ago, Gluon said:

Still needs the title somewhere though, maybe bottom left corner

I can insert a title also add some effects and export as MP4, this is recommended for YT..if you do not object?
I do not know how it impacts audio, my freeware editor has no options for audio q. guess it just takes the one from source file. Uses "Lib264" video codec

What is the symbol - is it your logo?

4 hours ago, Multi-Media said:

I can insert a title also add some effects and export as MP4, this is recommended for YT..if you do not object?
I do not know how it impacts audio, my freeware editor has no options for audio q. guess it just takes the one from source file. Uses "Lib264" video codec

What is the symbol - is it your logo?

Yeah sure!
If it does something to audio quality, I can also export the original audio to the video file again, but I guess it won't do anything to audio quality

14 hours ago, Gluon said:

It's just the way overused aum sign :p

Ok I found it what it means, typical for Goa I guess...
Well my freeware video editor seemed to worsen audio a bit, so I uploaded your movie "as is".
Went well - goes live FRIDAY 14.00. Until then stay safe Y´all :)

WHAT are people using to get best Audio to Youtube ? I only mean free or cheap programs?

20 hours ago, Multi-Media said:

Ok I found it what it means, typical for Goa I guess...
Well my freeware video editor seemed to worsen audio a bit, so I uploaded your movie "as is".
Went well - goes live FRIDAY 14.00. Until then stay safe Y´all :)

WHAT are people using to get best Audio to Youtube ? I only mean free or cheap programs?

I'll do the title and fade-in/out as well, that looks a bit more professional.