Tell me?...

Oopie

@Oopie, make a mainstreamy track in a week why won't you, and upload it to this interesting experiment. Make sure the tits are yummy. Maybe co-up it with the good @Multi-Media. Call the track smth like Asstrix, lel, no, maybe not - at least without offence to the artist it resembles. PLUR. 

e. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RTP said:

Heh, that was fast :D

Yeah the algorithm is cleverer than you think, it's got AI at its disposal and who knows what trickery is used to analyze the files ... as said earlier: Google knows this forum, the AI might even read this very thread and got ahead of your plan ... borderline scary isn't it? Although I'm not that serious about this :)

Google "knows" everything in teh nets, right? Seems you are also a little conspiracy theorist... 

OT question, do you know the concept of syncronicity or "bedeutsame Zufälle" as coined by CG Jung?

4 hours ago, psytones said:

@Oopie, make a mainstreamy track in a week why won't you, and upload it to this interesting experiment. Make sure the tits are yummy. Maybe co-up it with the good @Multi-Media. Call the track smth like Asstrix, lel, no, maybe not - at least without offence to the artist it resembles. PLUR. 

e. 

ASStricks ... is this only one guy or band of some kind, did they/he name himself from the gallic hero Asterix and does it connect in some way to the magical potion they used to resist Julius Ceasar?? 

And is this style named "full on" ? Curious...if yes it is not for me, goes into one ear and out the other without tickling something in between. But I can hear why it is more popular, guess appeals to more "normal trance" and house audience too.
In fact it seems todays house (not the earlier acidhouse) is quite simmilar to this fullon stuff (I also checked the other fullon thread Recursion posted) as it is more like easy listening, ambient or so called "elevator music". One can hear it nicely when doing other things when you do not want to get distracted from the task you are doing in the way that it does not grab you much at all, but also not disturbs..

Well, a suggestion is this, use a new unreleased California Sunshine track, with or without the title; Visions of Time.

Multi-Media, don't know who you are. But if Har-El provides the Stems, you're allowed to Remix it. *yes it's true, all of the sudden Kali Earth is releasing a new Cali. Sun. 2-track EP. Bcs, this magical forum got readers. 

e. @Oopie 

define Sab Kuch: "Nothing, Sab Kuch Meaning from Urdu to English is Everything, and in Urdu it is written as سب کچھ. This word is written in Roman Urdu. ... There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Sab Kuch in English is Everything, and in Urdu we write it سب کچھ The word Everything is an pronoun."

.. define Milegator: ".."   .. "The word milagro means 'miracle' and is Mexican"

--- There's about 170 Million people who speak Urdu. "According to Ethnologue's 2018 estimates, Urdu, is the 11th most widely spoken language in the world, with 170 million total speakers, including those who speak it as a second language."

As I see it, "sab kuch milega" is used in India to mean "everything is possible" or "you get what you want". Obviously "Milegator" is just my own made up word. :)

ps. I can't do a mainstream track it just wouldn't feel right...

@KER: Not sure if this was sarcastic, but using someone´s others song for such an experiment seems a bit strange, even if a remix.

Remember not everyone would approve of these "tactics", in partly perhaps cause they use it themselves :D

Edit. Just noted KER means KaliEarthRecords LOL 

No sarcasm, it was meant serious. Kali Earth has been offered to buy and own a track or two for release. We have not accepted the deal yet. Unfortunatelly anyway for your involvment the stems will not be incl. so a remix would have to be made by ear. Anyway, interesting project you guys are on and we're here if needed. Good luck!  - Ok Oopie. (* )( *)

6 hours ago, KER said:

No sarcasm, it was meant serious. Kali Earth has been offered to buy and own a track or two for release. We have not accepted the deal yet. Unfortunatelly anyway for your involvment the stems will not be incl. so a remix would have to be made by ear. Anyway, interesting project you guys are on and we're here if needed. Good luck!  - Ok Oopie. (* )( *)

Cool, keep us updated  on this when/if you get the 2 tracks. We could simply make as shorter version, as for this experiment it would be better around 4-5Mins. All the best for your label ! 

Seems activity in the forum is quite low atm, so lets hope we still get some more people on board with this.

On 2/21/2021 at 3:44 PM, Multi-Media said:

Google "knows" everything in teh nets, right? Seems you are also a little conspiracy theorist... 

OT question, do you know the concept of syncronicity or "bedeutsame Zufälle" as coined by CG Jung?

Well, I just like to experiment with thoughts like these, it's kind of fun. I don't necessarily believe that an AI is reading this thread ... would be a fun plot for a thrilling short story though.

And no I don't know that concept.
I might read up on it now that you mentioned it though.

On 2/22/2021 at 7:54 AM, KER said:

yes it's true, all of the sudden Kali Earth is releasing a new Cali. Sun. 2-track EP. Bcs, this magical forum got readers.

That's insane news! I'll be thrilled how this turns out. All the best and good luck for that :)

On a serious note, maybe you got some unreleased material at KER that you'd upload for this experiment? Maybe not under your KER account though.

23 hours ago, Multi-Media said:

:lol: This song seems to have more power then the average fullon...

OMG that was awesome - it just begs for a cheesy fullon remix ... but we can't, we'll get a strike, I'm sure of that...

... except if somebody wants to ask for permissions ... but unfortunately it's likely that for this you will not deal with those cuties but with tight-buttoned law people :P

I'd still go with the plan to wait what anybody will come up with.

If nothing else goes I can maybe try a Skeletone track. But that won't be psytrance.

On 2/26/2021 at 5:54 AM, Tsotsi said:

Actually this is a great idea, imagine if we meme'd NHJO into Youtube's algorithms

:o

:D :D :D

Man, that is an awesome idea. I'd be up for it, I'd buy him some views. I think now we only need him to agree and provide a track. 

Just imagine if we really get him to become a meme ... I mean, at least in the whole psytrance world. He deserves it by now, fair and square, after all these years.

On 2/19/2021 at 4:09 AM, Multi-Media said:

MP3.com ? That must be like 15 yrs. ago or more, I remember the name A.Pussy from there and 5-6 other artists that became "something bigger" later. Sadly my (ex)band was not among these but at least they stayed trvee kult :D 2 or 3 songs from us were in the genre topten there IIRC (bandname was Split Effect who knows if someone remembers LOL)

Need to check the pussies out to remember how they sounded....

On 2/19/2021 at 4:09 AM, Multi-Media said:

MP3.com ? That must be like 15 yrs. ago or more, I remember the name A.Pussy from there and 5-6 other artists that became "something bigger" later. Sadly my (ex)band was not among these but at least they stayed trvee kult :D 2 or 3 songs from us were in the genre topten there IIRC (bandname was Split Effect who knows if someone remembers LOL)

Need to check the pussies out to remember how they sounded....

MP3.com is more likely 20 years. I got my start on there as well, although Analog Pussy was already an established act at the point. Even Infected Mushroom were on pretty active on there (among others).

• Like 1

@Jikkenteki: Yes 20 years or so seems possible - guess they were a pioneering site for uploading / streaming music.. which "spawned" later 2 dozen or so simmilar sites.

@RTP: Do you think a track uploaded half a year ago but on private since then could be used, I forgot about it. But I do not know if going live from private has the same effect as newly uploaded video... we could use this one if the other options do not materialize...  NHJO seems busy making tracks for the guiness book world record :D

@ImbaFrom his FB: "I'm now top CEO and music artists and Actor, Sports man etc" well there you have it, we are way too lowly people for a TOP CEO :)

20 hours ago, Gluon said:

Yo I'd be happy to give a track for this experiment!
Give it a new alias tho, don't wanna be known as the guy that wanted to get famous by buying views :p

Groetjes, checked you other posts and you mentioned you make "oldschool goa" that sounds fine to me.
As long it is not overly cheesy... do you want to use your own YT? If not - my offer to use my channel still stands, remember the track should be around 3.5-5 mins. 

Btw. I would not worry too much about getting famous with this, but just chose an alter ago if concerned or you have a record deal :)

3 hours ago, Multi-Media said:

Groetjes, checked you other posts and you mentioned you make "oldschool goa" that sounds fine to me.
As long it is not overly cheesy... do you want to use your own YT? If not - my offer to use my channel still stands, remember the track should be around 3.5-5 mins. 

Btw. I would not worry too much about getting famous with this, but just chose an alter ago if concerned or you have a record deal :)

Why does it have to be 3.5-5min?

37 minutes ago, Gluon said:

Why does it have to be 3.5-5min?

If you understand a bit German try the docu I posted above or go to YT and look "Der Rap Hack"...there it is explained that shorter tracks work better for this "hack" many of these "Rappers" have tracks only 2.5-3.0 Min.

Most online streamers do not count klicks (anymore) but playtime: I assume a percent value is used, so a 8 Min. track needs 4 Min playtime to get 50%. But a 4Min track only needs 2 Min for the same (this is my own research so anyone can prove me wrong on this and we can use 7-8Min.);) Also the play does only count over 30 secs. Meaning the higher % value of a given video is viewed the more it counts (for YT Algo)

Edit, here a "follow up" analysis to the Rap Hack.

17 hours ago, Gluon said:

Allright I'll see what I can do! :D

Just hit me up.... I already prepared a thread for the experiment - before my own piece got the copy right claim, in hindsight this was not so bad.
 Contácted the publisher why this happened and the FAQ said, they will just claim the "royalitites" but not take the track down or restrict it. It is called "YT content ID"