Do not buy tracks from AGARTHA on Bandcamp - he is a thieve/scammer

Drosophila

The "artist" AGARTHA on Bandcamp (https://agartha3.bandcamp.com/) is selling music that is not his, so be aware, and do not buy anything from him! :mad: Hi is calling himself Gjorge Anastaso on bandcamp, obviously that could be a made up/stolen name as well...?!

He is selling Ka-Sol's music (Earth) (which is available fro free on Ka-Sol's bandcamp page) and other albums e.g. Smuds - For Fuld Musik (Real Vision Music) and Ulvae - Marupo (Parvati Records). I have been in contact with Real Vision Music and they are in the process of doing something, but Bandcamp seems to be very slow to do anything about it... :angry:

But he is selling it for profit while it is free from Ka-Sol... I haven't talked to Ka-Sol to have it confirmed that he is allowed to sell it for profit. But you shouldn't buy it from 'Gjorg' (if it is indeed him behind the Bandcamp account) better to donate/buy/get it from the artist from the real artist instead, especially seen in the light that other albums has been stolen by him (Agharta/Gjorg)

oh wow, i guess the dud will be haunted down and scourged at a bonfire. That's really bad style.. Wonder about the Smuds, which is even more ripped off, concidering he actually made an artwork to the Earth release :P Maybe the dud is brain damaged.. if he managed to put up a BC profile and sell these rip-offs, maybe not so actually brain damaged, just really rude or stupid.. Good thing this forum has rightous warriors :rolleyes: #Truth be told.

Maybe it helps if more people filed a report at Bandcamp ... I'd say: don't hesitate to do so if you read this thread.

Cheers for pointing it out.