hallucinogen is back!!!!!

technosomy

ok ok now that title was just to get your attention but anyone who follows simon on facebook will have already heard samples MAYBE under hallucinogen.
now i am not talking about the noodniks, because the samples are sounding very hallucinogen, and sounding AWSOME!
now i know lots of people have been excited about the new AP album announced back in 1969 but this is gonna be bigger....... hopefully!
your thoughts??
predictions???
dribble???
because i got sticky pants!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, technosomy said:

now i know lots of people have been excited about the new AP album announced back in 1969 

:lol:

Well damn. A new hallucinogen album would outdo pretty much anything. Now all we need is that AP album coming within the next century, another Dimension 5 album, another Blue Planet Corp album and ofc the new silicon sound album and I'll die a.. Well I'd still be pretty miserable but I'd have the music sorted. 

• Like 1

After listening to the mentioned clip, I got an itch to listen to Derango - Turmult .  GOD DMN IT's a Fine Album. Intro of track two clearly shows a respect of inspiration towards Hallucinogen. What would in you guys' opinion be a good name for a H3 album? Given that your suggestion would indicate the third Hallucinogen albums direction ..

My suggestions :P > H3, or Third

If Twisted would be LSD, and Lone Deranger Shrooms.. A third would be cool as Mescalin. 

e. Third hit .. The DMT

https://tiprecords.bandcamp.com/track/lucas-hallucinogen-pipeworm

Maybe he'll even invite Erez Eisen to join in on a track creation :rolleyes:

We should all be super excited about this! First the Hallucinogen, Hujaboy, Strider track, then the Happy Mistakes EP by the Noodniks:

And now Simon is announcing at Facebook that he's "tinkering with the techno again...":

https://fb.watch/2lyARcZuKe/

I wouldn't be surprised if he makes enough new tracks for a Hallucinogen tour. It would be a very good way to earn back some of the money he most likely lost in 2020, because of all the cancelled gigs. The demand for a Hallucinogen tour is sky high!

2021 will be a great year!

• Like 1

I'm excited, but at the same time I'm reminded of all the Deja-Vus I already had of artists that announced a new album on the horizon (it's the fifth?) ...

@astralprojection has put it kinda well ... we had this quite a few times arelady - here are my Deja-Vus:

S>RANGE ... no new album out till now, even if you count in that illegally released one several years back it's waaay overdue that something new comes out. And yes I am aware of the collab one with Arkamena, which is not bad, but it's chill and doesn't hit the vein I am after. (And yes I also know that a new one is now closer at hand than ever, but I have to say until this moment it still is not out.)

Etnoscope ... if it were not for @Basilisk and the Ektoplazm platform we'd still be stuck with their first one - but even if you count in Way Over Deadline a new one is overdue, I would say - knowing that many tracks are ready - and this has also been communicated in their own posts on Soundcloud and fb ... apparently they are still looking for a label...?

Astral Projection ... don't get me started on this ... they should call it "Astral Projection Forever" in a hint at Duke Nukem - and they should do it fast, before that catchphrase also gets out of style completely...

Silicon Sound by the way - jep ... but it ain't coming I'm afraid ... at least we didn't get baited too much on that one...

I think the whole community has been waiting for a new Hallucinogen album since ... well, since I joined there's these talks.

Nevertheless I celebrate that new track that @Penzoline posted :)

I'll just sit back and don't be too excited though, because many times I was in the past, it didn't turn out so fruitious...

7 minutes ago, Trolsk said:

The Happy Mistakes track is even better!

Funny, I didn't want to gloss over it ... the Happy Mistakes to me has more Raja Ram vibe so I mentioned the other :P

18 hours ago, technosomy said:

if there's no inside joke, there are posford? or hallucinogen shirts in production??

Nah, a custom one. Unfortunately I cannot promise any pics or details of this one due to the parties involved, but maybe I'll get another version some day for public showing. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Both tracks are amazing if you ask me and I would gladly take a full album in a similar style.