Fiery Dawn - Lost Astronaut (Global Sect Music, 2CD)

Fiery Dawn - Lost Astronaut (Global Sect Music, 2020).

Listen 2 tracks, pre-order digital & CDs: https://globalsect.bandcamp.com/album/fiery-dawn-lost-astronaut

Fiery-Dawn-Lost-Astronaut-Cover-Art.jpg

Global Sect presents a new conceptual release, the album of musician Giorgi Shavgulidze (Georgia).

A deep space dive awaits you, and the story of a lost astronaut who meets a mysterious and mystical alien temple on an uninhabited planet. The story in the intro will be narrated by the legendary reader Vlad Kopp, who is widely known to Russian fans of science fiction and the "Model for Assembly" program. For English-speaking listeners, the story will be available in the form of a colorful booklet in a special edition of a CD, as well as in digital format on our website.

The release will also feature true goa-trance masters: Alienapia, Merr0w, Centavra Project, Atlantis and Astronobios.

This release is the spiritual successor to the compilations "Space of Power", "Terraformer" and continues to develop the line of space goa trance of the new school on our label.

On the first disc "Cosmic Temple" you will find a powerful and melodic goa trance, and on the second disc "Logos of Violet Star" you will plunge into the vibrations of the cosmic downtempo goa.

We are also pleased to announce that our label is starting active cooperation with science fiction writers, and in the near future you will find a deeper disclosure of the Global Sect universe and interesting experimental content.

Tracklist:

CD 1. Cosmic Temple

1. Fiery Dawn - Interplanetary Station
2. Fiery Dawn - Lost Astronaut
3. Fiery Dawn & Astronobios & Atlantis - Phase
4. Fiery Dawn & Merr0w - Inside The Lunar Crater
5. Fiery Dawn - Run
6. Fiery Dawn & Alienapia - Screaming Through The Universe
7. Fiery Dawn & Centavra Project - Oxygen
8. Fiery Dawn - Dimension X
9. Fiery Dawn - Enceladus (First Contact)
10. Fiery Dawn & Atlantis - Prana

CD 2. Logos of Violet Star

1. Fiery Dawn & Vlad Kopp - Join to the Cosmic Temple
2. Fiery Dawn - Flight To Infinity
3. Fiery Dawn - Enceladus (Ocean of Mystery)
4. Fiery Dawn & Centavra Project - Cosmo Acidic Lifeforms
5. Fiery Dawn - Alien Civilization
6. Fiery Dawn - Cosmodrome
7. Fiery Dawn - The Dark Tower
8. Fiery Dawn - Echoes In Eternity
9. Fiery Dawn - Vibrating Universe
10. Fiery Dawn - The Key (Star Gazer)

Stay connected, astronauts :)

• Like 2

• GS Concept changed the title to Fiery Dawn - Lost Astronaut (Global Sect Music, 2CD)
25 minutes ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

Guys you are just AWESOME! can you please force Centavra Project to do music again? (or at least make a hyper mega Remix of his track Shambala? Its my favorite Neo Goa Tune :P) 

maybe a collab with other Russian/Ukrainian Producers like Median Project, Psy H or Neogenia? I feel that Neogenia needs to collab more...his recent track with OXI is a Newschool Bomb. I hear it in a loop...the energizer melodies are Dope. Astronobios is also a very talented Musican. Love Spider Web for its atmosphere and confidence/coherence :)

well i posted this mix already on psynews but got no feedback so i just do it again in this thread because i think that i created a smal masterpice.

Its not my mixing skills or the Video...its about the tracks it includes lots of Global Sect<3

Thanks and never forget: if you are hungy, go to the fridge...or something like that.

Centavra work hard last years on album, so its will be released in next year. About Astronobios, we will release his EP in begin 2021. 

I like your mix and video, good job, you can send me in pm tracklist and DJ nickname, we will upload it on facebook, i hope you will have attention to your job. 

And about collabs, yes we like it, in future will be more collabs. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The launch of the new release -Fiery Dawn 'Lost Astronaut', is rescheduled for tomorrow, 16th December.

We will stream the exclusive premiere of the album on our radio, and after that, the release will be finally available.

Tune in tomorrow at 20h CET: globalsect.ru/radio

lost astronaut10.jpg

Hi bro thank you. I saw and like your reviews and we will upload it on our page, its can help you with yt channel. My plan was say Respect to you, but i was very busy and forgot every time. So, Respect :)

I have idea. When you talk about track, play this track 10-15 seconds if you can, its will help guys who not listen release more deep understand what you mean. But how you want.

From our side, we can send to you our cds and merch, we want support you. But, if you dont like release say that this release of global sect is shit, only respect for it. If you like idea, send me pm.   

• Like 2

^ Respect! You guys seam great, keep up the awesome work. Hope Tsotsi will get more offers/presents from other labels & artists like you are giving him, it is much deserved Again, mucho respectus to you all. Bloom * Love & Space .. PS. Yes Tsotsi-man, keep it unbiased! :D