Help me find a track!

Panoptes

Hello,

Its been a while since I visited this site, so Hi! 

I've got a track stuck in my head from a while back however I can't for the life of me find it or recall the name. I'll try my best to describe what all I can remember about the track and album cover. It is a newer track with crisp production (I'd guess 2011-2015 era). One thing that sticks out to me about the track is how melodic the bassline was. It starts out with melodic elements and some bitcrushed chords and drops into a rolling bassline which is amazing. At first the bassline isn't playing a single note repetitively but in a later section it does. The album cover is orange with some purple?

I know that's not much to go off of but I know you big brain mofos out there might be able to point me in the right direction. 

Hey thank you all for the responses so far. The track isn't goatrance. To be frank I'm not sure exactly what subgenre I'd attribute to it :) The bassline has more of a full-on sound sound design wise.