UX / Ultimate Xperience - Aud‡ssey (Live & Beyond) - Cronomi Rec. - out now!!!

:excl: The time has come... B)

Dear fans, it is with great pleasure we @ cronomi present to you the enhanced edition of Aud‡ssey (Live & Beyond) by UX / Ultimate Xperience!!

:+1: Get it here: Aud‡ssey (Live & Beyond)

Enjoy the music, let us know what you think and keep it psychedelic!

The next text explains why you should get this gem ;)
Written by 'Grodon' (dj Clone - Cronomi - Canada).

Few names in the psychedelic genre remain synonymous with the original purpose of the movement the way that UX has—to continually break new ground and push the boundaries of our perception to experience music in new and fascinating ways. A pioneer of the industrial-influenced psychedelic sound, UX brings to mind powerfully dark and immersive, psyber gothic and mechanical soundscapes which never fail to sanctify and free the temple of the mind.

Cronomi records is honoured with the opportunity to bring you Aud‡ssey (Live & Beyond), UX’s magnum opus—a brilliant selection of 8 storming classics, expertly revisited and performed live as you have never heard them before. The original songs include collaborations between Kris Kylven (Odds, Syb Unity Nettwerk Experience, Element Over Nature, EON Project, Cyberkrist, The Dark Prince), Pete Martin (Slide), and Chris Conklin (Stripper, Lumen).

As the only remaining member of UX, Kris Kylven revisited each song, remixing and updating them with expert precision and cinematic quality. Each powerful piece recorded during performances in Finland, Ukraine, Greece, Slovenia, and Israel has also been mastered with startling clarity and depth by none other than Tim Schuldt. For this release it is only fitting that it be accompanied by stunningly executed graphics and imagery from those live performances—a perfect piece of goa trance history (or future?) for any collector! Play it loud, move your feet and lose yourself in the Ultimate Xperience.

• Like 1

• HappyHorse changed the title to UX / Ultimate Xperience - Aud‡ssey (Live & Beyond) - Cronomi Rec. - out now!!!

awsome!
i have the original anjuna, is this different in any way?
am assuming just different artwork?
gonna take a punt and buy it because it's absolutley amazing (my first goa purchase of the year i think)
and to support you guys for making this re happen, so others can hear it also, and we can finally put the anjuna crisis to rest
just hoping it makes it to australia

• Like 1

9 hours ago, technosomy said:

awsome!
i have the original anjuna, is this different in any way?
am assuming just different artwork?
gonna take a punt and buy it because it's absolutley amazing (my first goa purchase of the year i think)
and to support you guys for making this re happen, so others can hear it also, and we can finally put the anjuna crisis to rest
just hoping it makes it to australia

Kris told us it is different, it is thé original intended album; differs in 2 major things :excl:

1. the art work is 100% original (the Anjuna cover was a rip off of an already existing cover art),

2. this version has the best mastering, when listened carefully on speakers one hears a significant diffrnce (with the Anjuna version).

:rolleyes: ...and maybe 3rd difference: we have/had Kris' full permission to do this - support the artist :wub:

2 hours ago, HappyHorse said:

Kris told us it is different, it is thé original intended album; differs in 2 major things :excl:

1. the art work is 100% original (the Anjuna cover was a rip off of an already existing cover art),

2. this version has the best mastering, when listened carefully on speakers one hears a significant diffrnce (with the Anjuna version).

:rolleyes: ...and maybe 3rd difference: we have/had Kris' full permission to do this - support the artist :wub:

didn't tim schuldt master the original already??
has he re tweaked it?

58 minutes ago, technosomy said:

didn't tim schuldt master the original already??
has he re tweaked it?

Yes, you are right.

BUT every album has diffrent mastering versions ;)

Here there are 3, and the 3rd is the one Kris wanted to come out on CD, because it is the best one; the one that this music deserves :)

:excl: The 3rd one we used. The Anjuna version did not have the permission to go out like that...even if the diffrence is "small" for the untrained ear.

Just like Kris, cronomi strives for perfection - and here we are :wub:

I have the Anjuna edition so not in a massive hurry to get this one, but I may order it anyway. However, browsing Bandcamp Friday stuff last week was so exhausting (and expensive) that I may need a short break first. :P

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dolmot said:

I have the Anjuna edition so not in a massive hurry to get this one, but I may order it anyway. However, browsing Bandcamp Friday stuff last week was so exhausting (and expensive) that I may need a short break first. :P

Very understandable ;)

BUT the cronomi ne is thé edition/version that should have come out - rigth art work and the right master version - just saying :lol:

First review :wub:

"TRUE MASTERPIECE !

Kris Kylven is one of the very few and one of the best if not THE BEST and TRUE GENIUS who makes ones take off like this! Who gives ones the energy to push our shelves from below to above and beyond! Instantly teleporting us at any time and place into cosmic immensity ; rolling, spiraling and dancing in the vastness of our inner cosmos, weaving the magical and sacred bond between our synapses and the stars so that we can be one with alien forces and deities!"

12 hours ago, HappyHorse said:

First review :wub:

"TRUE MASTERPIECE !

Kris Kylven is one of the very few and one of the best if not THE BEST and TRUE GENIUS who makes ones take off like this! Who gives ones the energy to push our shelves from below to above and beyond! Instantly teleporting us at any time and place into cosmic immensity ; rolling, spiraling and dancing in the vastness of our inner cosmos, weaving the magical and sacred bond between our synapses and the stars so that we can be one with alien forces and deities!"

but this is something else, i have never really ever been a UX fan in the past, couple slide tracks otherwise didn't take much notice. but this album is special hence i bought it again for obvious reasons

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 2:51 AM, technosomy said:

but this is something else, i have never really ever been a UX fan in the past, couple slide tracks otherwise didn't take much notice. but this album is special hence i bought it again for obvious reasons

Yes, I had several people, not being interested in "goa" trance, who also liked it very much. My aunt said "this music changed something in my brain!" :P:lol: - epic, right?! :wub:

On 12/8/2020 at 10:56 PM, HappyHorse said:

Yes, I had several people, not being interested in "goa" trance, who also liked it very much. My aunt said "this music changed something in my brain!" :P:lol: - epic, right?! :wub:

received it last week in record time poland to australia,  is amazing, thanks for all your efforts

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2020 at 5:07 PM, antic604 said:

How on Earth did I missed this?

I have the Anjuna Rec. version but only on CD, so getting this on Bandcamp was a no-brainer.

Thanks for releasing this!!! :wub:

Thanks for buying/support :*

In general the response was/is amazing - sales and reations! :wub:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...