siliconnexioN - Live in Adelaide (Live Goa Album) [self-released]

I am pleased to announce the release of my 2020 Goa live album. This contains 60 minutes of updated tracks I made from 2010-2020.

This was recorded raw off the mixer and as such has a few quirks you'd expect from a live set.

Free or pay what you want, any money raised will go towards new gear ^_^ Thanx

https://siliconnexion.bandcamp.com/album/live-in-adelaide

Gear used:
Thinkpad T440 w/ FL Studio
Focusrite 4i4 v3
Korg Nanokontrol 2
Shruthi-1 SMR4mkii
Behringer TD-303
Arturia Microfreak

• siliconnexioN changed the title to siliconnexioN - Live in Adelaide (Live Goa Album) [self-released]

Oi mate! I, like many others, initially didn't check this one out. It's the harsh, continuous reality of getting information overflow in our brains - we filter out so much, and I was already so close on missing a diamond. 

I want to congratulate you for a really well done album! The fact alone that these tracks were done in 10 years span tells me you're a dedicated person. You're the best post-y2k artist to emulate that famous Pleiadians sound. Kinda curious you'd remix such an underground artist as Mantis but glad you did as that track turned out to be my favourite if one needs to be picked.

There's a degree of maturity in your composition, you show restraint when needed and don't go 'over the top' just for the sake of it like some hotpot producers out there! You certainly have special flair and I'd really like to hear more one day.  I bought the album on bandcamp to support you even just a little. :)

• Thanks 1