Listen to some Alex Jones rants on psy :D [WIP] Feedback welcome :)

Immerse

Hey loops! 

Had some time off and just back to things today :)

I guess it is a bit darker :D I actually did use the virus for the kind of stabby fm plucks the main FM riff was made using a tweaked FM patch from Trip Machines, the Ableton rack from Futurephonic. Essentially I would believe you can get the same things from native Ableton stuff. Some great little things in those patches regardless , I can recommend them. 

Btw mate do you use any hardware synths? 

2 hours ago, Immerse said:

I actually did use the virus for the kind of stabby fm plucks the main FM riff was made using a tweaked FM patch from Trip Machines, the Ableton rack from Futurephonic. Essentially I would believe you can get the same things from native Ableton stuff. Some great little things in those patches regardless , I can recommend them. 

Btw mate do you use any hardware synths? 

Cool, I don't use Ableton but I know Futurephonics make some quality content.

I have Virus Snow and Microbrute. Both really cool synths, I use them sometimes in my tracks but these days I mostly use software synths.

Actually I'm not a huge Abelton user and just been learning a bit more over the last 2 years or so. Think I prefer Cubase, especially for arrangements. Virus are very cool synths but I am starting to realize that probably most of the things I can do in my DAW. 

3 hours ago, Immerse said:

But there are some sounds the virus makes that I didn't see other synths ever do the same way :) I sold my virus C on the weekend and kind of regret it now haha 

Take a look at Viper VSTi if you are on Windows. It has essentially the same sturcture as Virus and can sound very similar, especially FM and stuff

https://www.adamszabo.com/vstplugins/viper/

Oh sweet, will do :) What I noticed about the virus over time was it does have a bit of a ''dark'' sound as some people say. Not sure about the TI because I never owned one. I still have my Virus A, the only hardware I have left now. Was thinking of selling it for a ti but not sure really. I think the Virus C was one of my favourites, it also just looks really cool haha... I also had an Indigo B for a while but it was too big and clunky (although beautiful) and I sold it too. The snow looks cool, but I want a synth with more knobs I guess as I probably wouln't even use the TI software.