Filteria new extracts update...

In 5 months :D (November as i said before)

The tricky part is which tracks to release since there will only be 7 tracks (maximum 8) because of the length of the tracks (almost all the tracks are between 9-10 minutes)...

BTW:

I am posting this about the extracts-updates since people here told me to write when i update the site..i don't mean to tease anyone or something like that...

Anyway in November full length album and in October 2 tracks on the Tranceform compilation "Flurotronik"

Filteria

Guest koolaid

I can't wait for the CD... :( Keep up the *awesome* work mate! Can't wait to catch you at a party! Make sure to post any UK party info here please :-)

Maybe you should post some info on the www.psy-forum.co.uk board, I'm sure a lot of the party organisers would love you to come visit us here in sunny england!

Stuff: lol :D

I am studying to become a sound-engineer, so i am pretty much working with music everyday (mostly i do the music at night)..I work 2-3 times a week to have some money...

I have lots of inpiration right now (mostly because of the freaking awesome party in Belgium with the maddest crowd i've ver seen) so I do spend lots of time behind the synths these days..

It is important to be said that when you have inspiration everything comes "naturaly".. everything is much easier, more fun (sounds like a commercial about inspiration or something:)) and the melodies that you have in your head (sometimes very hard to translate it to music) comes easly down to the fingers so you can record whatever is on your mind..If the inspiration is not there, well I personally don't make music then and wait untill something exciting happens to get inspired again...So now that the inspiration is there, you shouldn't let it pass by..Tomorrow everything might be gone

Hmm, hope this make any sense :D

Thanx Koolaid! I will write something there and hope for the best.. Never been in the UK before..Would be nice :))

Cheers / Filteria

• 2 weeks later...