I WILL MAKE YOUR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATE SONG.

NHJO__HYENNRO

HALLO.

I"m AZ NHJO HYENNRO AZ MHSV TKIYCIV AZ XVER VKTNZER from SOUTH KOREA.

I will make your birthday celebrate song.

Price is low start with 10usd to infinity

You select genre

1. Goa Trance

2. Psychedelic Trance.

3. Techno Dance

paypal aznhjohyennro@gmail.com 10usd to infinity.

IF you want your birthday song, email to me
(your  name, info, birthday date) and send money 10usd to infinity 

and I will make within 1week.

this is demo song a1

very thanks.

any question to nhjohyennro@naver.com

• Thanks 1

I want kilah toonz traditional korea+goa trenz. I want to make gangnam style psy-dance. Plz caen lern. Thnkx!

U make TikTok Tutorial k?

12 hours ago, NHJO__HYENNRO said:

TODAY FREE NAME BAND NAME:

John von xijk

Mike Vroxer

Psytekno

Psyshiva

Psyshiva I take that one b0m! Very powaful name. Spiritual tekkno.

46 minutes ago, Multi-Media said:

Seems 80% of new topics are made by this guy, but would it not belong to the promo section..?
Also why open a new thread just make ONE for your band and post your offers in this one?

He used to post his tracks and stuff in the promo section back in the day. Around 2007 or so, why he changed to the Offtopic section I don't know. People used to try to give advice on his production/track structure. Needless to say he never listened. :D  

He always went his own way, And as you will become aware of, he doesn't ever reply/communicate directly with anyone here (and never did). So we will never know why. The ways of the NHJO-San are shrouded in mysteries.

According to legend, NHJO is a sentient code/AI developed in North Korea during the cold war. The AI was discarded for military use since it had communication errors. And was prone to cooperation issues, some scientists credited this as beeing the first instance of digital autism. A coding error referred to as Source-X, resulting in malfunction of the affected code, in clusters related to communication and repetitive behaviours.

And since 80% of the new posts are made by this code. I think it's a fair conclusion to reach, that Psynews is 80% NHJO and 20% the rest of us. The immediate implication therefore is, that Psynews has been corrupted by this AI malware. The prognosis is that the AI will propagate further into the sublevel root code until psynews is 100% NHJO-ified.

• Haha 1