Suggestions for really good normal Trance music?

10 minutes ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

thank you my friend i hear them after each other! i just want to say that i have extreme feelings with Mike Koglin Jono Grant Sequential...damn i get almost tears...havent heared it for years found on burned cd. I was 16 full of hope and guided by unrealistic but pleasurable dreams. all the girls i met and never got...all the beer all the pain. daaaaaaaang.....trance is a big part of my life. Its interesting that Goa/trance people are almost all the same type of person...

Yes indeed, Trance can be bitter-sweet reflecting life. Emotional music for sure. The euphoria of the youth, encompassing the optimism for the future, and look at how the world turned out. :( So in a sense Trance can be future nostalgia, a vision of a future that never was.

• Like 1

The tracks you posted Envio - Time To Say Goodbye, and Endre - Callocain, are pure bliss. They are situated stylewise somewhere inbetween progressive trance and uplifting trance.(Not the Greek uplifting style) 

Very nice smooth euphoria, kinda subtle and dreamy. Thats what I miss sometimes in modern goa, the trancyness, the dreamy lush emotions!

• Like 1

Some older uplifting trance from when that style was very much in vogue:

Not as dreamy/great as your examples but still :) I'm gonna dig around see if I find something similar to those two tracks you posted.

Heard rumours that Ben Gold was the ghost producer behind Claudia Cazacu. Don't know if they were true, but I can definitely hear similarities. 

john 00 fleming as a few really good tunes.

and of course so does good old protoculture:

also, don't forget the old classics. or if you're looking for a more modern sound remixes of old classics:

• Like 2

@astralprojection Metanoia is a really good one, classic now even :) Whatever happened to Omnia's style lately? I used to think he was one of the most promising Trance artists out there, then it seems his style changed completely into the commercial/radio friendly domain. EDM/House territory. With lots of cheesy vocals. And overall shorter track lenght at around 3 minutes long.

He was really ace at the euphoric variety of dreamy Trance. Around 2012ish.

I was very much into Trance for a long while, but had a pause from it during a couple of years, so I'm now kinda going back to some artists I liked back then around 2012/2014. So change in style/direction is inevitable of course :)

Motorcycle - As the rush comes (Armin van Buuren remix)
Aria - Dido (Armin van Buuren remix)
Armin van Buuren - Communication
Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon den Adel - In and out of love
Shane - C'est musique (Armin van Buuren remix)
Plastic boy - Twixt
Bobina - Invisible touch (Ferry Corsten remix)
Ferry Corsten - Sweet sorrow (Thrillseekers remix)
Rank 1 - Black snow
Cosmic gate - Exploration of space
Push - Strange world (2000 Remake)
Push - Universal nation
Delerium feat. Sarah McLachlan - Silence (Tiesto remix)
Paul Oakenfold - Southern sun (Tiesto remix)
Conjure one feat. Sinead Oconnor - Tears from the moon (Tiesto remix)
Marc et Claude - Tremble (Riva remix)
Chicane feat. Moya Brennan - Saltwater
Rank 1 - Airwave
Shane 54 - Vampire
Shane 54 - Equinoxe 4
Taucher - Is anyobody out there (Talla 2XLC remix)
Yahel - Devotion (Armin van Burren remix)
Agnelli & Nelson feat. Aureus - Holding on to nothing
Matt Darey feat. Marcella Woods - Voice of an angel
Dash Berlin feat. Emma Hewitt - Waiting
Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston - No one on Earth (Gabriel & Dresden remix)
Solarstone & Scott Bond - 3rd Earth
Solarstone - Destination
Solarstone - Eastern sea 
Reflekt feat. Delline Bass - Need to feel loved (Thrillseekers remix)
The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En-Motion remix)
Chakra - Love shines through
Rhythm of life - You put me in heaven with your touch (Lange remix)
Mantra - Skies of gold (Hemstock & Jennings remix)
BT - Flaming june
Gouryella - Tenshi (Transa remix)
Major league - Wonder
Unknown source - Nadjanema
Marino Stephano - Eternal rhapsody
Dito - Shadows

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Again thanks for the suggestions!

there is a very small label that is very good in my opinion. Has his own style and brings quality.Kinda overlooked...

love the strings in oblivion gave me orgasms for years

while remembered Miro. this girl i sended the stick was i think 10 years ago with my family on hollydays in Croatia (best friend of my sister) so yeah it ended lil bit sad and when i came home i somehow found this track on the first day home. and it reminds me on this croatia trip

also James Holden is a pure talent...

this perverrt sexual erotic bassline...all the atmosphere. a deep dream.

you have to hear the full track to understand the blis and this P E R V E R T bassline melody change at 5:06

that one is also very ....different

...and sexy af

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I can recommend you this, but it'll only flash you properly if you have played Unreal - otherwise it's just another (albeit nice) trance tune:

• Like 1

I can't help wondering sometimes how it would sound if some of the trance maestros would venture into goa trance. The combination of inspired melodies/emotions and oftentimes euphoric sensations, would make for great goa trance. Kinda like how I feel like MWNN and Astral Projection at times sounded more on the trance side of things.

The cross-over between these two very closely related genres has been surprisingly low all things considered. 

• Thanks 2