Suggestions for really good normal Trance music?

i girl asked me (friend of my sister) to gave her a stick with guud trance music so i did but i have kinda bad feeling because i have put maybe 60-70% psycedelic trance on it. I am not sure if she is really interested in that music or just has other shady plans like having sexytime with me but i am dissapointed with the stick. is there really good trance?maybe i gave her the best of the best and dont need to worry...

I will listen soon, and I can give you some advice as well on good Trance tunes. And remember it's the stick of truth, shall she accept it. I'd skip the psy trance though, you might come across as clueless by including it. :P

11AECC22-E89F-415B-AECA-C3CDC6524A6F.jpeg

• Thanks 1

my story is true but i also wanted to share my ancient wisdom...have fun with that tracks they are the best in their genre ;)

Edit: if you hear them you will fast get what i am talkin about....if you know similar stuf please give it to me baby :))))

specially more progressive stupp...oh yeah i forgot that one 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

my story is true but i also wanted to share my ancient wisdom...have fun with that tracks they are the best in their genre ;)

Edit: if you hear them you will fast get what i am talkin about....if you know similar stuf please give it to me baby :))))

specially more progressive stupp...oh yeah i forgot that one 

Yes indeed I see a lot of overlap with the type of regular Trance/Progressive(not the psy one). That I listen to from what you've posted. So I definitely know stuff I think you'll appreciate.

• Like 1

thank you my friend i hear them after each other! i just want to say that i have extreme feelings with Mike Koglin Jono Grant Sequential...damn i get almost tears...havent heared it for years found on burned cd. I was 16 full of hope and guided by unrealistic but pleasurable dreams. all the girls i met and never got...all the beer all the pain. daaaaaaaang.....trance is a big part of my life. Its interesting that Goa/trance people are almost all the same type of person...

• Like 1