Anyone here with a treated studio can listen?

Immerse

Hello guys,

I finished a track recently, posted here already.  However, my environment is far from ideal for mixing. I use my monitors and headphones to reach some kind of agreement but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get it nailed in this setup.

Anyhow, when I uploaded my track to soundcloud I decided to give a go at their ''mastering'' on the track. The first thing I noted was that the volume was quite reduced on the track after applying this mastering. I tried to compare A/B with my mix from Cubase and sorta thought the soundcloud mastering seems to have added more control on the mix, but I'm not sure.

Now listening to my mix at lower volumes it seems better -maybe because it's louder than the soundcloud master and thus better. But I'm not sure. The issues with my mix seem to come when I crank a bit more - just seems a bit more volatile than the soundcloud mix. But then I thought to myself well I'm mixing in my living room / kitchen and  have no idea what's really going on'.

If anyone with a studio that's been treated studio can compare the two mixes and tell me which they think sounds better? Of course bear in mind the difference in volume and try adjust it. I'm curios what you think sounds better. This soundcloud mastering is a gimmick? 

My mix:

https://soundcloud.com/kick-flip-official/kick-flip-fliping-out_mix2

Soundcloud mastered mix:

Cheers fellas