Da Hip Hop Thread

HolyLight

Couldn't be bothered resurrecting/searching for some old antiquated thread so let's start fresh new one. What's the best new or old stuff you've been listening to lately? Wether you've found some underground gems, or been listening to some classic 70's, 80's, 90's, or 00's stuff, let us know wuz poppin. :D 

I'll start of with this banger someone on here shared with me today: 

@AstralSphinxof course!

and it's my pleasure to give some suggestions .. but it's all going to be non-english - and gritty, did I mention that I like it gritty

^^ greetings from Mongolia...

and love from Russia...

from Germany's no go areas...

and a headbutt from Austria!

• Thanks 1

Listening now to the one from Germany's no go areas, that captured my attention at once since it's also a term used a lot in Sweden lol :P really good beat and flow, and yeah the video is gritty for sure. not as blingy and shiny as some of the more commercial rap videos indeed. The local pub looks hella fishy (and smoky) I guess smoking is still permitted inside restaurants/pubs/clubs in Germany? Not here in Sweden :D 

More:

that one wasn't that gritty - and it has english lyrics, but it's so awesome that I must allow it ... love AIGEL :)

back in the grit, yo

time for an asian one ... with grit

but at the end, MNOGOZNAAL is one of the very best ... it's such a pity I can't find a CD (I don't speak russian) ... I'd buy one for sure...

13 minutes ago, AstralSphinx said:

Listening now to he one from germanys no go areas, that captured my attention at once since it's also a term used a lot in sweden lol :P really good beat and flow, and yeah the video is gritty for sure. not as blingy and shiny as some of the more commercial rap videos indeed. The local pub looks hella fishy :D 

HAZE is awesome ... didn't find anything more gritty than him that's german ... there's more _violent_ stuff, but not more _gritty_

• Thanks 1