I complete 6934 track within 1 month.

NHJO__HYENNRO

8 hours ago, Padmapani said:

why is your windows in english now when it was in korean before?

Pavel's gettin sloppy these days. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, astralprojection said:

his file sizes are identical, and since 9mb in a standard 44/16 resolution would mean around 60s give or take, imagine all the buildups and climaxes he can cram in that time

It's like tomato purée. Concentrated. So with a complete album which usually in the case of NHJO consists of something like 80 tracks. I guess it's sufficient. Perhaps it should be diluted before consumtion with water. Certainly it's a whole lot more than any goa dance floor would be able to handle. They'll be tearing their hair out after a couple of minutes. :D  It's not for the faint-hearted. It straddles a thin line between genius and insanity, at times leaving you wondering what's real and what's not. 

'There is an area of the mind that could be called unsane, beyond sanity, and yet not insane. Think of a circle with a fine split in it. At one end there's insanity. You go around the circle to sanity, and on the other end of the circle, close to insanity, but not insanity, is unsanity.'

Hallucinogen - Demention

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2020 at 2:16 PM, recursion loop said:

I.e. a track in 6 minutes. That's lame, it can be done 3 times faster

qG8pFaa.jpg

The 2020 version also has the kick/bass phase aligned by default. You can disalign them but then you'll be erased from the universe like Psynina (known bug, they are working on it).

That looks bad ass, were can I download it, ooops I just noted 160=min bpm 2fast4me :(

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

HALLO.

I"m AZ NHJO HYENNRO AZ MHSV TKIYCIV AZ XVER VKTNZER from SOUTH KOREA.

I was make 19099 tracks

image.thumb.png.870bc71592d237f51cae2b778e9761aa.png

and I bought 5Tbyte External HDD by WD.

I start new tracks save at new HDD.

image.thumb.png.671d81793bc5ee44f8d7844859ef5614.pngimage.thumb.png.562040a6f93a47bf7b5a2fda4d761ed4.png

I was made 19099 + 3409 tracks total 22058 tracks. 2020720 to today.

Total wavfile 295G + 43G

I sell this my works tracks from 20200720 to today at USB memery stick.

I sell this my work usb price is my track 40usd + usb price 61usd 512 USB MEMODY STICK by Sandisk

I will upload my demo tracks.

thanks.