VA - Gamma Draconis (CD & LP on Suntrip Records) - Only 90s artists! :)

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Widar said:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but any news up? I'm having trouble finding any.

The site is up again, thats the news? :D 

As for Gamma Draconis 2... You have to know this cd was in the making for 3.5 years, that long it took us to find 8 tracks that were "good enough" in our opinion. At least 20 of classic guys didnt make it. I will be honest, it did not make us popular, but well... if some feel the magic again, we will go for a Gamma Draconis part 2 :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Dear goa-freaks! Its a very special day at Suntrip Records! Our new pure goa-trance compilation on CD & vinyl with Astral Projection, MFG, Xenomorph, Shakta, Oforia,... is now released on Suntrip's bandcamp and the Suntrip shop! (links below)

1. Roy Sasson - Mentalogue
2. Xenomporph - Dying Sun
3. Battle Of The Future Buddhas - Shinechaser
4. Shakta - Expedition To Earth
5. Astral Projection - Dominion
6. MFG - Global Light (Retro Version)
7. RA - Eikon
8. Oforia - Emotionally Charged Memories

After years of working with these goa-trance legends they made 1 more old school goa-trance track especially for us! As a result, we are proud to present "Gamma Draconis", an 8 track compilation with music that ranges from classic melodic trance to darker acidic stuff!

As you could see, this is released as a cd and a vinyl. The vinyl is only available in our own shops (so bandcamp and Suntrip). But beware, the vinyl will only be shipped in 2 weeks (delays at the factory). But in the mean time you can already listen to it

Thanks for the eternal support!!

If you buy our music directly from our shops, keep in mind: 1CD or vinyl is equally expensive from bandcamp and the Suntrip shop, BUT if you buy several items, the Suntrip shop is cheaper! (and if you buy the vinyl, it will be shipped in 1.5-2 weeks, the factory had delays... Unfortunately)

Bandcamp:

https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/music

Suntrip shop:

https://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/
image.thumb.png.3f961303efb357f9add8ab198e305b3b.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'm spinning the vinyl right now and i am really blasted. intense oldschool goa sound. the artwork is magnificent in the big format, looks beautiful.

i have noticed that the tracklist named on the cover and on the vinyl labels differs.

which one is the correct one?

Got the vinyl today, spinning it aws, it's so great! How's the sales doing on a vinyl like this these days? Very good I hope. How many did you print btw?

@Psyhoe, the track listing on the labels are correct, backside of cover is wrong.

We realised indeed the order of the tracks on the vinyl is different from the vinyls itself... But no worries, the one written on the vinyl itself is the right one :) That was too much "copy/paste". It wont happen again!

Anyway, we printed 250, and it sold really well, we have like 40 left at this point. We are very surprised about this! Of course these are all big names, so not sure how it would end with lesser known names... But it gives us the will to continue to press some stuff in the future on bakelite! :D 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Anoebis said:

Anyway, we printed 250, and it sold really well, we have like 40 left at this point. We are very surprised about this! Of course these are all big names, so not sure how it would end with lesser known names... But it gives us the will to continue to press some stuff in the future on bakelite! :D 

Both that it sells good and that you want to press more vinyls make me so happy! Thanks for a great start of the day :D

• Like 1