you guys dont even understand how much i love human of every race and also how much i love women...my energy is too much for one person so i have to spread it to people who have no energy. i am my life alone and not because i am ugly an asshole or my penis is smal...its because no one can handle my love that i want to give. my channel was love that had no aim...i will delete it soon so if you liked some of my mixes download it. i want to reset my life and get a women who changed me, a women that i will never meet again. i met the purpose of my life but i cant be with her because i am a pussy. my hate against coro is based on hate becaust it took everything from me. even if you all think that i am a drunkin small lill troll then you are absolutely wrong. i am maybe the most serious person here on psynews. i am drunkin and i have a small penis but i am a night elf

technosomy    281
6 hours ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

you guys dont even understand how much i love human of every race and also how much i love women...my energy is too much for one person so i have to spread it to people who have no energy. i am my life alone and not because i am ugly an asshole or my penis is smal...its because no one can handle my love that i want to give. my channel was love that had no aim...i will delete it soon so if you liked some of my mixes download it. i want to reset my life and get a women who changed me, a women that i will never meet again. i met the purpose of my life but i cant be with her because i am a pussy. my hate against coro is based on hate becaust it took everything from me. even if you all think that i am a drunkin small lill troll then you are absolutely wrong. i am maybe the most serious person here on psynews. i am drunkin and i have a small penis but i am a night elf

image.png.c5ab36db475590c92cb9f898ead3651e.png

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

actually i look very good and i have a dick bick...also i am smart and very good in rolerblades an badminton.

If here are women what i doubt pls give me a chance. i am like this a little bit

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

RTP    102

I am torn

between deleting this thread,

putting the responsible people on mod approval (you know who you are) (oh and without guarantee, that's the thing, because the whole queue is f*ked up with 1.6k old entries which I'm NOT going to look at),

or just cleaning up here once again ... however, it's like cleaning up after a drunk who's had too much: he/she'll vomit again ... it's going to happen until he/she stops drinking and sleeps off the hangover...

And no, I don't wanna start a discussion. Maybe later I'm even gonna delete my own post.

Just know that you overdid it (you know who you are) and please spare me commenting here once again.

• Like 1

technosomy    281
9 hours ago, RTP said:

I am torn

putting the responsible people on mod approval (you know who you are) (oh and without guarantee, that's the thing, because the whole queue is f*ked up with 1.6k old entries which I'm NOT going to look at),

or just cleaning up here once again ... however, it's like cleaning up after a drunk who's had too much: he/she'll vomit again ... it's going to happen until he/she stops drinking and sleeps off the hangover...

And no, I don't wanna start a discussion. Maybe later I'm even gonna delete my own post.

Just know that you overdid it (you know who you are) and please spare me commenting here once again.

it was the elf penises wasn't it!
i made sure there was no discrimination

• Haha 1

AstralSphinx    120
13 hours ago, RTP said:

I am torn

1,6k wow, I wonder how many of those were the same person/s.(I.e "Repeat offenders"). It's like you say, these sort of behaviours are often incorrigible. Sometimes it's because people want to get banned, at other times who knows what the purpose is, if any. Whatever the cause, I trust in the mod team to make the right decisions, so that this forum feels like it have rules, and above all a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. And yes unfortunately past behaviour is usually a reliable predictor for future behaviour. Depending on the context/contributing factors.

I vote for deleting the thread, as it is already heavily redacted, so it's difficult for people who didn't read it before mod cleanup, to follow what the drama was about. And the thread doesn't add or subtract anything to the forum as a whole. Surely nobody will miss it or even notice it's gone. The bar is quite low for quality content in the general offtopic section I guess, compared to its sub-forums.