i just have to tell it here...i was yesterday in a pub alone and met some guys with one girl. i just said out of fun: there is no corona virus...

one of them told it to security and i had to go because i said this. 

this is madness...this is sparta.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

AstralSphinx    120
46 minutes ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

i just have to tell it here...i was yesterday in a pub alone and met some guys with one girl. i just said out of fun: there is no corona virus...

one of them told it to security and i had to go because i said this. 

this is madness...this is sparta.

lol, in what country? And remember, the cake is a lie.

i mean i am a Libra...i cant hide the truth. so it seems that there are small fuggut agents in whole europe that are chillin in social places to fish for honest people. damn i alwasy thought we are souls...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

But there is and the amount of denial is creating problems

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, the goa constrictor said:

But there is and the amount of denial is creating problems

who is daniel?

• Confused 1

AstralSphinx    120

If we consider trolling an art form, then I guess the off topic section always was an art gallery. :P 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AstralSphinx said:

If we consider trolling an art form, then I guess the off topic section always was an art gallery. :P 

*slow clap*

• Like 1

technosomy    281
Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2020 at 7:26 PM, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

<hidden>

sorry but these type of comments don't belong here, maybe go take them elsewhere

Edited by RTP
removed quote
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

AstralSphinx    120
5 hours ago, technosomy said:

sorry but these type of comments don't belong here, maybe go take them elsewhere

I agree, we need to set the bar higher for how we behave here on psynews. We should have zero tolerance for disruptive behaviour here, there is already plenty enough of those attitudes/behaviours on all the regular social platforms. This should be a safe haven from such nonsense. Or else it will spiral downwards fast, disruptive attitudes tend to spread on forums, like a viral infection in a population. I think mods need to step in and do some desinfection/quarantine work here :P

• Like 3

RTP    102
10 minutes ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

DUCK

Duck! Asteroid

RTP    102

ad topic:

my ban here is a part of a deep magical manifestation my friends...just do it i am not angry about it. maybe you will feel darkness around you after that but at you will know that i was a wizard

RTP    102
On 7/13/2020 at 12:09 PM, AstralSphinx said:

I agree, we need to set the bar higher for how we behave here on psynews. We should have zero tolerance for disruptive behaviour here, there is already plenty enough of those attitudes/behaviours on all the regular social platforms. This should be a safe haven from such nonsense. Or else it will spiral downwards fast, disruptive attitudes tend to spread on forums, like a viral infection in a population. I think mods need to step in and do some desinfection/quarantine work here :P

quarantine work (hopefully) sufficiently done...

sounds very honorable, that goal - we will see if it's achievable ... until now we didn't achieve it :P

YOU are Psynews. All of YOU. -_-

If everybody minded that, there would not be flaming or anything. A body doesn't bite off his own hand...

AstralSphinx    120
1 hour ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

in one year you will read this and facepalm

Yeah I'm sure of that too :D my attention span is very short so I might not even remember in a month from now. Hopefully there will be some new fresh drama by then. Anyways my popcorns are always ready for some good ole pienews drama. :P With butter flavouring of course. If there is a special circus situation, I might even bring out some cotton candy.

i will tell you a story... that i learned while i lived in the dark forests of the wide lands of germany.

through my reflection of life and anasysis that i did under several bridges me and ma goblin friends created some MECHANISMS.

the hob goblin lord invited me to a tea and i came with my ratmen friends to honor him. he was a lovely king of the sewer and we could talk. over there in the dark forest...the creatures want some freedom and happyness!

so he asked me one of th only least wizards to spot the witches wo destroys their rubbish container and trash bags from lootin their mighty goods.

i told them that i am a witch hunter and a wizard of white and dark....there are 3 types of witches.

1. the born Witches: 80% of them are regular women, they manipulate reality, your emotions and themselfes with spells without knowing it. i repead it for you my Goblin Lord....they dont know what they do but it forms realitylike they want. in the end they are lill bit nasty but not really dangerous.^Very sexy wome...that one whoses pee you want to drink.

2. the made Witches: sons or daughters of born witches(the sons of born witches are devils and not witcher)more powerfull and wicked then born witches. manipulated and molested by their mothers. almost the same but more brutal than the born ones.

3. Wizards/self made Witches: people that were humans until 25-30 years. after that point they startet to hunt witches to analyse them and learn from them. they take every mechanism over and learn it from the born/made witch. this people are either the most powerfull white magicans or the most evil witches that ever existed.  Its the highest form of wizardry.

• Haha 1

AstralSphinx    120

9AED6616-AB4E-42BB-8FE3-9DF7CED1E2C4.jpeg

RTP    102
On 7/12/2020 at 12:59 PM, Multi-Media said:

It seems, the "next one" is here: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53363024

"The Chinese embassy in Kazakhstan on Thursday warned its citizens in the country that the "pneumonia" was potentially deadlier than Covid-19."

uh oh...

like the Belorussian president said...do sports, be positive and drink wodka and corona wont catch you! belive him, he is a dictator.

All the people who defend this global process will be called clowns in some months. and by the way...the last good compilation was global sect radio. love the first track the rest is ok. just opinion of a wizard.

recursion loop    542

Superbeast is a troll, don't take any his posts seriously .

He ad Njho (or how was it spelled?) add some cute flavour of weirdness to this place :)

• Thanks 1

AstralSphinx    120
4 hours ago, recursion loop said:

He ad Njho (or how was it spelled?) add some cute flavour of weirdness to this place :)

The interesting thing about NHJO, was how he never really communicated with other members here. It was just: here's my music bye. Almost like he knew he was on dat next level Twisted/Dragonfly stuff.  :D 

This thread reminds me a bit of the fisticuffs at primary school. 

1A24BB42-E872-4DB7-A3CB-DADE203B14EA.gif

4 hours ago, recursion loop said:

you were always nice to me dude and your post here are treasures full of gold. Thanks!

I never saw myselfe like a Troll...maybe more of an Night elf asassin with some points in manipulative wizardry and a skill to find good music

• Confused 1

be yourself dude but just dont bring hateful race stuff here :) 

• Like 1