What do you miss in music/goa/psy-trance?

16 hours ago, RTP said:

@Multi-Media the artists are posted on Soundcloud in the "track info" ... so I did not have to guess, however: I confess I'd NOT have guessed those.

Of course the artists are in the info, I do not claim others music for my channels (like I noticed some trend people uploading mixes and covers etc. without naming the original creators on YT often times monetized). But I also said to not look the info up :) 

Btw. "hitech" also reminds me of drum n´bass and "gabber" which I also dislike, I have not a single song of these styles 

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except that very small fraction of these melodies is any good IMO.

I'm missing colorful, story-telling 10+ min tracks... rest assured, they're rare to hear because they're difficult to make. There needs to be coherence within the change and it's actually difficult to

@recursion loop MiKro MaKro is very good @Multi-Media the artists are posted on Soundcloud in the "track info" ... so I did not have to guess, however: I confess I'd NOT have guessed those.

On 7/24/2020 at 7:44 PM, Oopie said:

I'm gonna open my FL and try to come up with final melody to the last track of forthcoming 4th album. :ph34r:

You crazy son of a bitch. You went and did it. . . . On track 1 now :) :D :'''D