Eternal Aura - Drakenstein Castle (Dark Melodic Trance).

AstralSphinx

"A new Dark Melodic Trance project hailing from the land of northern lights, Sweden. Conceived in 2020, the core of the concept revolves around conjuring a lucid fantasy world, steeped in an ominous aura, with a pinch of art noveau and psychedelic influences. 

A world of magic realism, full of splendour, wherein a new age sensibility meets old world mysteries in an adventurous storytelling fashion. So prepare your absinthe, astral tarot cards,  bring your most wishful thinking, and let the moonlight guide you."

Dark/Gothic Melodic Trance from Sweden, only mixed in headphones but yeah I don't care :D too boring to make music and not be able to share it somehow. When I get studio monitors again I will go back and remix it. I'm sure the melodies and the general concept comes through despite the crappy sound quality. And I'm new to soundcloud so be sure to follow me if you like :) This track is a remix/remake of an old track I did in 2008, Which I probably shared here on psynews.

Updated the link/track. I sent it to a friend of mine whom listened to it in his studio monitors. Hopefully it sounds better, ajusted lots of stuff. Made it longer among other things, and added an intro and outro.