Tracklist:-

1. Ianuaria - The Theory of Elements
2. Yudhisthira - Bhumandala
3. Primordial Ooze- Impact Theory
4. Gaspard- Get with the program
5. Southwild - Twiddle My Dot
6. Synthetic Chaos - Nothing is fucked
7. Via Axis - Light Portals
8. Yudhisthira - The Room (Braincell rmx)
9. Soladria – Ussr Signal
10. Etnica - Surpressive Fire

Hmmph, Beautiful cover art, some sexy names on the track list and some fun to be had.... Some.

1. Solid overall theme but the rest of the track lacks anything coherent for me to grasp onto. I suppose that's the point of the psychedelic music that is The Theory Of The Elements, and yea it does get better in the last 3 minutes, but it begins with me thinking that the little singsong is going to play a role in the song and then it's gone.

2. Similar thoughts on the first 4 minutes of Bhumandala at first. After a few more listens I can start to hear the build up to the strong second half of this track. Throwing in the thicker longer synths makes a world of difference and even knocks the psychedlia up a bunch. but for a lackluster first 4 minutes I may not find myself banging this to often.

3.  Dark and spooky with a melody that comes right out of a haunted wind up ballerina jewellery box. More my style with some thick yet oozed layers dripping from the rooftops to the floors. This track covers you turning Impact Theory into Impact Fact.

4. Cool intro and then it gets dark and dirty, with leads made of pure forest squelch-squark. Like all the tracks so far Get With The Program starts to form a more coherent shape as it snakes it way from start to finish...Wait a minute, serpent on the front cover....Serpentine tracks. hmmmmm

5. Twiddle My Dot does not Twiddle my dingle and right now i wouldn't mind a brain fiddle. In Hollywood that's a good thing, right now, I probably find myself skipping this track. That's not to say that it isn't the most psychedelic track here, it most certainly is, very dark and twilighty and i'm sure it would spin you the fuck out on a dancefloor Buuuuut yea nah.

6. Nothing Is Fucked, well we sure showed Synthetic Chaos didn't we? Well done planet Earth. Another very Sangoma sounding track, like track 3 the twinkle dinkle melody is covered in evil intentions. There are some pretty cool trippy moments but once again not quite interesting enough to keep my attention.

7. Via Axis brings us closer to Goa territory, the track is a little calmer than some of the previous ones and the low end has a bit more warmth to it. I like the crystal-delic highs that sparkle over the top of the track, overall it lacks a little oomph.

8. Well all my niggles stop here my friends. Braincell and Yudisthira grow The Room (Braincell Remix) into an absolute masterpiece of a track. Awesome theme and beautiful track growth. This track begins like a little graveyard sprite and turns into a goddamned 13 foot spectre. A solid track and 1 of 3 reasons I bought this album.

9. Soladriwho? Yea Soladria, This track has got me digging into all this guys works. Matti is Finnish and he makes Psytrance, well damn does he know how to finish a track off with gusto. All of USSR Signal is good but the final half Ah baby! If it wasn't for this track being randomly selected I may have not payed attention to this album at all. The final melody and everything else is just so good. Transporting you to a hypersonic Russian Nuclear Submarine is just one of the things this track does right.  So So bad ass.

10. Etnica - Well well well. You know you get a lil excited when you this name pop up, that's why they get a dash. And this very well could be an extra terrestial track becasue it rips a hole in the solar system the size of your third finger from the right of your left pinky. In Universal terms that's a big hole in the space time continuuuu whatever. Banging track and reason number 3 this album had to be mine.

~

Well that's about all folks. Really the 3 final tracks are what got me getting this release, the cover art is also worthy of a shout out, super nice to look at. For the price of a European Brattwurst I think it's well worth it for the final 3 tracks and i'm sure some aliens out there are going to like tracks 1-7 too. 

https://sangomarecs.bandcamp.com/album/spirit-voices-compiled-by-gata-freak-daksinamurti