VA Globalsect Radio (compiled by DJ Adept, 2020)

VA Globalsect Radio (compiled by DJ Adept, 2020)

101967525-318533612514257-30183092374232

The concept of an universal radio wave connecting people through the music across the planet, is deeply rooted in Global Sect vision.

Listen 2 tracks, pre-order Cds & digital: https://globalsect.bandcamp.com/album/globalsect-radio

Tracklist:

1. Astronobios - Spider Web
2. Atlantis - Acid Goa Madness In Moscow
3. Psy-H Project - Genesis
4. Proxeeus - Orne & Hutchinson
5. Alienapia & ShivaOm - After The Universe
6. Merr0w - Space Whale Confirmed
7. Median Project - Midnight
8. Astrancer - Ain Soph
9. Psy-H Project - Precession Of The Universe (Median Project Rmx)

The union of various Goa Trance creators and receivers, connected in love and enlightement, by global dance and cosmic sound waves. Music speakes the universal language, understood by all living beings, and it's the source of emotions that we all share, not matter how far we are from eachother.

Listen now: http://globalsect.ru/radio

Let's unite under the same global wave of interconnected love, transmitted through cosmic trance that knows no borders. We are all the same tribe, one living organism which is emerging in various forms, particles dancing the neverending dance of existence. This infinite dance is embodied in the divine creation of goa trance, with various waves united in the universal ocean of life.

Label: Global Sect Music
Cover Art: Ahankara Art
Mastering: 4CN-Studios
Compiled by DJ Adept

Curious about Astrancer's track Ain Soph, the teaser on facebook was indeed very promising. Any chance that you'll release Archons by him as well?

On 6/9/2020 at 2:56 AM, recursion loop said:

>> Psy-H Project - Precession Of The Universe (Median Project Rmx)

Very curious to hear this one. Median Project is a great producer, but remixing The Greatest Goa Masterpiece... it takes some serious balls

It damn well does take some balls, big Russian balls. Even if it's not as spectacular as the original it is always nice to have another version of it, Sonic Elysium did a good job at it after all. After listening to him pull of Cellestial Intelligence's -  Constant Motion remix I believe there is a chance.

This release is probably going to be all I think about for the next 15 days tbh.

On 6/10/2020 at 12:31 AM, Tsotsi said:

Sonic Elysium did a good job at it after all

It was a different style, more kind of fullon. Great remix tho.

For some reason I'm extremely picky when it comes to goa, especially newschool. Most of it I just can't stand, some tracks are "kind of nice but lack something" (Median Project works mostly fall into this category for me) but when I like something I REALLY like it. Precession of the Universe (original) is one of the rare tracks that sound like ultimate perfection to me, I just can't imagine how it could be improved. 

Anyways, I think we'll see/hear soon.

On 6/8/2020 at 7:56 PM, recursion loop said:

The Greatest Goa Masterpiece

Please explain this to me (because I've heard similar praises from other people too). Yes, I know the track. Yes, I've danced to it. Yes, it's kinda good, but still it's far from being anything resembling a "masterpiece" (which is a word people keep throwing around too easily nowadays anyway, practically it doesn't even mean anything anymore).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, recursion loop said:

It was a different style, more kind of fullon. Great remix tho.

For some reason I'm extremely picky when it comes to goa, especially newschool. Most of it I just can't stand, some tracks are "kind of nice but lack something" (Median Project works mostly fall into this category for me) but when I like something I REALLY like it. Precession of the Universe (original) is one of the rare tracks that sound like ultimate perfection to me, I just can't imagine how it could be improved. 

Anyways, I think we'll see/hear soon.

I couldn't help myself and snuck a listen in of Median Projects Midnight track from the comp. It doesn't have that floating magic procession of the universe does but I put it up there with the best of new school. Once I heard that I couldnt picture what direction he would take the track. I guess we will hear soon.

20 minutes ago, Paul Eye said:

Please explain this to me (because I've heard similar praises from other people too). Yes, I know the track. Yes, I've danced to it. Yes, it's kinda good, but still it's far from being anything resembling a "masterpiece" (which is a word people keep throwing around too easily nowadays anyway, practically it doesn't even mean anything anymore).

I don't think i can explain it. It sends shivers down my spine every time i hear it, that's it. 

Maybe not the most innovative nor the most original nor the most technically advanced track ever, but it triggers some right synapses in my brain.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Eye said:

I was going to ask you to explain an old school classic but realised you probabbly have the necessary musically linguistic vocabulary to describe exactly what makes them great. For Procession Of The Universe it is as Recursion Loop hints, it's a feeling, a vibe. It's a cinematic experience that takes you into space-land and fills you with every good feeling that there is. The final melody explosion, the build, the soundscape, it's all pure G-Force.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2020 at 6:21 AM, Paul Eye said:

MASTERPIECE

Hello cosmonauts!

We moved the release date of our new VA Globalsect Radio to 27th June and you will have a chance to listen the exclusive premiere at 20:00 CET on Global Sect Radio 

Tune in: globalsect.ru/radio

105603535-300969364285308-60353414566286

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 7:09 PM, GS Concept said:

9. Psy-H Project - Precession Of The Universe (Median Project Rmx)

This one was okay. Not sure it improves much over the original but at least doesn't ruin it. It adds a bit of Median Projetct's own touch and a speech sample which seems to be taken from a classic AP track (don't remember which one) but overall it doesn't change much. That extatic melody in the end is somewhat buried behind other synths, could have been given more room to breathe like in the original.

What i didn't notice was that the compilation had a Psy-H Project own track. It was nice, not the best I heard from Psy-H but pretty solid track.

Didn't listen to the rest yet.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:01 PM, recursion loop said:

This one was okay. Not sure it improves much over the original but at least doesn't ruin it. It adds a bit of Median Projetct's own touch and a speech sample which seems to be taken from a classic AP track (don't remember which one) but overall it doesn't change much. That extatic melody in the end is somewhat buried behind other synths, could have been given more room to breathe like in the original.

What i didn't notice was that the compilation had a Psy-H Project own track. It was nice, not the best I heard from Psy-H but pretty solid track.

Didn't listen to the rest yet.

I was surprised by how lackluster I found the track. I would have expected him to do a whole lot more than the minor changes that were made. Imho probs one of the bigger let downs, but only due to expectations. His Midnight track is my new favourite and another story altogether. I think it's a possibly got a place next to 'Feelings', 'Big Blue' and 'Precession of the Universe The original)'.

The Merrow and Astrancer track are both constantly stuck in my head too. Also one of my favourite Proxeeus tracks, overall this might be my favourite Global Sect Release.

13 hours ago, Tsotsi said:

I was surprised by how lackluster I found the track. I would have expected him to do a whole lot more than the minor changes that were made. Imho probs one of the bigger let downs, but only due to expectations

Idk, it was a decent track on its own, but the problem is that it doesn't add any value to the original, IMO.

Some remixers can take the best parts from otherwise forgettable tracks and turn it into something wicked, some remixers radically change the style (I know this board despises fullon and proggy remixes of goa tracks but I tend to like them because they take the great melodies from goa classics and add moden highly advanced production), some remixers turn good tracks into a pile of crap, but this one just adds very little so I'm not sure what was the purpose of it.

• Like 1