(slow psy/electro mixture) Alpha Quadrant - 80ties coverversions!

Hi folks, I am back after long time, I also restarted some "music making" now with more psy/goa elements my earliert ones were more dark ambient/industrial/electro...
I selected 4 x 80ties songs that in original are not 100% electronic, but my covers are. Will post each one in this thread every week and then show my own creations too

So here the earliest one: 

Taken from "Songs From Fans With Devotion" (Lim CD issue 500 copies) - Note, "Barrel Of A Gun" under the name "Split Effect", but it should be "Alpha Quadrant" this was my 1st "solo" track but had no new bandname.

• Like 1

Ok here one that might be a bit OT it has not much psytrance and is with female vocals. But still very cool... but seems  cure fans do not appreciate the change.. as it is the only one I have with more thumbs down. If you like and have a YT please thumbs up. THANKS!! The 2nd oldest piece from 12-13 yrs ago or so...

Btw. will make an album timed for late Sept. / Oct 2020.. I am sure fans of (older) psytrance with many other elements as techno, industrial, electro, ambient.. should like this. So I would be very thankful if you like the stuff, spread the word / sub / like / subscribe :) Ah and this will be of course my own material these covers are more or less for fun projects but might serve as free bonus tracks.

• 4 weeks later...

SO here the 3rd cover, this is also be the best so far and has more psy elements then the Cure one:

This time Sisters Of Mercy (instrumental)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-nTdnbNRgA

https://soundcloud.com/alphaquadrant/alpha-quadrant-lucretia-my-reflection-sisters-of-mercy-cover

Would be happy if someone subs, follows, likes..it is not easy these days... we have now 20000+ Songs per DAY uploaded to nets at Spotify ALONE.. 10 years ago it was already difficult and not only for small artists but well known electronic bands.

Update:

Today, an eyebrow-raising update: Spotify founder Daniel Ek told investors this morning (April 29), that “close to 40,000” tracks are now being uploaded to the Spotify platform daily.

That, as if you needed telling, is an astonishing amount of music." Source:
https://www.musicbusinessworldwide....-now-being-added-to-spotify-every-single-day/

• 2 weeks later...

Folks I do not know why my above Songs were not "embedded" in the post. Some confusion might happen if one searches for me!

In 2018 another AQ appeared (from the US) - they make I would say synthpop/wave and I really like some of theirs... I have this name however since 2004 already LOL Proven by YT uploads and Discogs entries.

Here an interview and pics with the other Alpha Quadrant, tbh. they seem nice but I do not like their latex and boots they wear :)
http://voyagemia.com/interview/art-life-alpha-quadrant/

I have this 4th and last cover version not uploaded anywhere yet, need to find some more listeners I guess before and use it as a "free promo" song for my EP or even album in late summer / early fall (autumn). I do not make any single penny from these covers - my YT etc. nothing is monetized. I agree when people say most covers are not as good as the original but my own ones at least change the style and add something new. But my other stuff will all be OWN material. 

I just discovered that one of my songs at "soundclick" (which I used many years ago) reached the No. 7 in the genre charts and another one No.13...someone at Youtube liked my stuff saying it is "weird dark electronic music". I agree with this. Cheers for now.