New School Goa from Greece?

HolyLight

So while listening around on youtube and soundcloud to the more Uplifting/Nitzhonot sides of Greek trance music, I got curious about what New School Goa Trance there is from Greece nowadays. And I came to the conclusion that I'm either completely out of the loop, or that there seems to be only Radical Distortion, and Omegahertz. Atleast Omegahertz did make Goa Trance, last time I heard his music around 2006. When I check his discogs now it says psy trance in the genre description. So perhaps he moved on from Goa Trance? Are there any others to check out? 

4 hours ago, Themaniac said:

There's psychedelic quest. He's got a bunch of stuff released on timewarp

Thanks gonna check him up :)

Omegahertz's albums from 2013-3014 are quite good: Deca, Gamma Sirius, Stax. Deca & Stax are melodic goa, Gamma Sirius is also melodic and rather unique; nobody seems to have noticed this album here on psynews.

Also: the new album by Atlantis, Cosmic Waves is very nice!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 12:30 AM, Kitrinos said:

Omegahertz's albums from 2013-3014 are quite good: Deca, Gamma Sirius, Stax. Deca & Stax are melodic goa, Gamma Sirius is also melodic and rather unique; nobody seems to have noticed this album here on psynews.

Also: the new album by Atlantis, Cosmic Waves is very nice!

Thanks gonna check it out :)

• 2 months later...

Cool I like psy too, btw are there any particular styles now that has developed with a specific greek spin to em? Like for example how are the darker psy sounds from Greece?