Best intros to goa tracks

acid-brain

On 5/3/2020 at 12:34 AM, AstralSphinx said:

Yeah MFG sure had some of the best ideas out there. :+1: The intro to New Kind of World also still gives me goosebumps when played in the summer.

Yeah, an extremely talented band for sure.

I did want to highlight Maya Moon though as having such an insane intro that the rest of the track doesn't live up to it.

Etnica - Spheric Koncept is another

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is kind of fitting, but it's odd, what could've been the perfect intro starts at around the 4 minute mark instead:

I love the inspiration and the use of sampled nature sounds to give it a lucid atmosphere.

Such a majestic intro, it takes what was so great with the early Israeli morning tunes, and brings it to another level. A much more cinematic approach than previous tracks by other groups around 1995/1996. The pads in particular are so airy and full of light. The pads might perhaps be from the Roland JD-800 Synthesizer? Or some layering with different synths. Anyone in the know, share your knowledge. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for reminding me of D5, was a while since I listened to them :) Very good music for sure, their remastered albums blends very good with neo goa in playlists/DJ-sets due to the pristine sound.