Sign in to follow this  
Psychedelic Superbeast

DJ/Producer that tried to make Psytrance...or changed to Psytrance

I was travelling through my very old burned mp3 CDs and Folders and found something interesting i forgot about. DJ Tiesto and Ferry Corsten had a small Goa/Psy Project back then called "Vimana Project" ...i really digget their Vimana stuff back then without knowing that is should be Goa. It felt different than their uplifting trance stuff. I am really not sure if thats Goa but anyways xD...like this 2 tracks very much. Maybe Nostalgia :)

Isnt Sean Tyas doing Goa too nowadays??

Edit: i read somewhere that its a Goa Trance project, so i am not 100% sure that they said this...but it sounds deeper than their normal stuff for sure!

Agneton    86

That's just regular Trance...good Trance, but not Goa at all. If you like this, you'll be happy to know that there's tons of other good Trance like this out there :) .

recursion loop    495

Sean Tyas is doing some psytrance now, but I like his mainstream trance tracks way more (Lift and Drop are classic tunes, despite the stupid names, but his psy tracks sound very generic and unmemorable to me).

Protoculture ventured from psytrance to mainstream trance and back

• Like 1