Thinking bout.....

Guest Nefarious

Hoping for comments about these releases, Cosma - Nonstop and Suria - Logical Evolution.

I like the Suria track on Zen 2, how does the album sound?

Am keen to try something different, as opposed to dark night time stuff, is the Cosma album nice?

Also what about Distortion Orchestra (great name btw), new one soon ish, listed on Saikosounds.

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4115

I can however look forward to this without a shadow of a doubt it will be brutal.

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=4148

Wish the Dark Files would hurry up!!!!!!

Cheers.

Cosma's album is great, I haven't heard Suria album but I estimate is pretty good. Cosma made slightly better album than previous, a bit more dreamy. I like both of his albums but I prefer Non Stop a bit more than Simplicity although ambient song on first album is better than one on second...Cosma - Non Stop - 9/10

Guest Psykick

Hehe...

funny, I think the first album from Cosma is much better than the second one. But I think the ambient track on Non-Stop is a masterpiece...

Guest chris

Suria - Logical Evolution is not that dark. it's more full on but way more psychedelic than other full on releases. but as said not that dark.

as i don't like too much bleeps and weeps I was not too impressed about this album. cosma is indeed way much much better. but you cannot compare the style of these two albums.

chris

From the first moment you hear 'NonStop' you know there's something serious going on. One of the best cd's ever imo.

Tho i like the downtempo track better on 'Simplicity' the atmosphere on the second album is undeniable powerful, deep and emotional.. And "talent" is a weak word to describe the music.

The scene really needs this music, it's as simple as that.

Guest gaston

i just can add that track 4 of cosma, nonstop, it is the name right?? is just perect,, it give me a big big smile everytime i listen to it.... cheers