Psychedelic Superbeast

Best Goa Tracks from the last Decade (2010 - 2020)

Prana4ever    3
On 2/15/2020 at 10:23 PM, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

Maybe we can collect tracks here and someone will do a decade mix?

Hi Psychedelic Superbeast, I don't mix but I will select several tracks mentioned in this thread, will add a few of mine and will make a 2 hours compilation that will be uploaded on Youtube. I cannot mix but tracks will be crossfaded, and I hope Youtube will not block it. 
Will post here when finished. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Prana4ever said:

Hi Psychedelic Superbeast, I don't mix but I will select several tracks mentioned in this thread, will add a few of mine and will make a 2 hours compilation that will be uploaded on Youtube. I cannot mix but tracks will be crossfaded, and I hope Youtube will not block it. 
Will post here when finished. 

if you use Virtual DJ you can also make it automix(intelligent automix funktion). I use it sometimes for long mixes too, but be aware that the beats have to be analyzed correctly of each track and other annoying stuff. in the end its work and does not matter if you crossfade it live or let it automix by themselfe. you have to invest time in both ;))

It would be very cool if you could share your List first here...maybe we all can discuss it and lead it to perfection :P

Mixes/compilations are not only about the Tracks...its also about the Build up(Momentum, tension, speed...) the first track should be something special and carefully chosen. to get the goaheads in nostalgia and at the sajme time impress newcommers. i am really excited of your list bro! and thank you for doing that :+1:

May Artifact303 guide your way young choosen One...belive your feelings and trust your Ancestors because our World is a mysterious Fantasy!

Padmapani    416

only original releases of new tracks in chronological order:

artha - chaos
artha - bali
goasia - transonic fields
antares - mysticism
antares - astral plane
artifact303 - delirium
artifact303 - magnetic fields
filteria - dog days bliss
e-mantra - dansul ielelor (artifact303 remix)
main sequence star - archaea (nova fractal's beat remix)
nova fractal - blindsight
nova fractal - mass extinction
hunab ku - children of the stones
ra - gateway eight (cosmic dimension remix)
artha - monkeys (extended remix)
ra - predator (remix)
ra - crossing planet
median project - sands of time

it seems a few tracks that are remixes of 00s tracks made it into that list, but in these cases the remix added so much to the original that i couldn't just leave them out.

edit: looking back through the thread i find it interesting that artifact303 and artha appear a couple of times in this thread but everyone mentioning them chooses different tracks :)

Celaripo    155

artha - monkeys is a great track I agree

if you need downtempo to end your set choose ra - ascend and ra - rain no water 

Phluff    8

Celestial Intelligence - Into the Depths of Illusion

Multi-Media    12

Some cool tracks, did not know oldschool goa was still made by so many. Even if I ventured away from classic goa one must say most of this stuff is well crafted. I remember when I searched on YT for newer psytrance mostly g... or lets say "not my taste stuff" came up but some with mios of plays, go figure...