DP

Guest blue electric eagle

DP, why dont you make a Full review of the new silent sphere album??? i just bought it and i think is a very good album....! i'll like to see your opion..!!

BoOm!

Hey Eagle... Thx for your comment... ;o)

Well, I would review it if I had it... Unfortunately my ass is as broke as an ass can get... But the samples on Psyshop sounds promising... So I've put it on my to-get-list... I'll review it once I get a hold of it - if I get it... In the meantime, you could write down a few comments on it yourself and post it here?

DP

Guest Towelie

why not to make your own review?

first track starts with some noises then the beat enters, some noises.. then we go to track 2 some noises then the strong beat enters ... ;P

not directed to DP

"not directed to DP" <--- come on, dont be a pussy, we all know you called his mother hairy and his father hairless...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

=)

Guest Kiph T. Elephant

"first track starts with some noises then the beat enters, some noises.. then we go to track 2 some noises then the strong beat enters ..."

Haha. :-D This is exactly why I dislike track-by-track reviews. This is actually very close to the truth.