Spheres of Light - My first EP - The Marriage of Ambient and Psytrance

Sonosphere

Hey there! :-) I'm new to this cool forum, and I read the rules. Anyway if I do something wrong, just tell me. But actually I'm not selling anything so it should be alright ;D

I want to share my EP with you guys. As I'm currently fighting a heavy depression, music was the only thing that saved my life so far. I produced 4 tracks and it might be a completely different style of Psytrance. Maybe most likely morning psytrance, but different. I think it's just my own style. I want to join Ambient and Psytrance... most of the time at least. But hear with your own ears :)

But I'd be very happy to know how it sounds to others ears. It's a soundcloud link and you can just listen to it.

hach.. I just love Psytrance.. the language of my soul. :-)

Soundcloud - Spheres of Light

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/playlists/970019866&color=%23ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true"></iframe>

Let me know what you think about it. I'd be happy to know.

Cheeers & peace

Eray aka Sonosphere

V5.3-FinalSoundcloud.jpg

I've just woken up and listened to track 1. It's raining outside and there is no reason to rush to begin my day. The track is just about the perfect theme music for this moment.

Musically I think it's, really well done as well. Is there somewhere we can download purchase etc?

3 minutes ago, Tsotsi said:

I've just woken up and listened to track 1. It's raining outside and there is no reason to rush to begin my day. The track is just about the perfect theme music for this moment.

Musically I think it's, really well done as well. Is there somewhere we can download purchase etc?

Hey cool haha thank you! Thats a nice story. Well i dont want to break the rules of this forum. But if you ask you can look and listen etc here: Sonosphere Bandcamp

btw do you know how i can make that soundcloud embedded player appear?