Painted In Void - Revolution Within // released today on Bandcamp

Hi there, it's been a while since I last posted anything here :)
Anyway, me and a friend of mine just released our album "Revolution Within" on Bandcamp, for free or the affordable price of "pay what you want".
https://paintedinvoid.bandcamp.com/album/revolution-within

While it will be available on other/streaming platforms a bit later, this Bandcamp release is the only version where you'll get the full package with all bonus materials.

This includes:
* A 13-page PDF booklet with credits, lyrics, and the album's prologue story named "The Chamber Of Silence - A Winter Tale"
* Full size artwork, an individual image for each track
* Album versions of all tracks and transitions, and a secret (but not particularly hidden) bonus track

The album is a classic winter tale of a wanderer.
In the heart of a dark forest a man meets a mystical being called Loneliness, who transforms his life.
The seven tracks are presented as the memoirs of this man.

The texts are based on a doctrine of understanding oneself, and they hold certain key elements into a shamanistic perspective, where life is seen as it is.

The sounds are brought to you by modern means in a mixture of live instruments and electronic landscapes.

Tracklist:
1. Touch The Night
2. Edge Of Revolution
3. Dreamcatcher
4. Mountain Of Silence
5. Circle Of The Sun
6. Stone
7. Eagle
?? (Reward)

• 3 weeks later...

That track is beautiful. Who does the vocals? Really nice feeling to this. Am haven't a been feeling that emotionally great this week & that track just brought out the tears. Will buy the album. Thanks for the music!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bartzabel said:

That track is beautiful. Who does the vocals? Really nice feeling to this. Am haven't a been feeling that emotionally great this week & that track just brought out the tears. Will buy the album. Thanks for the music!!

My friend Pete did most of the music and sang all the vocals, took care of the big picture. I did the mix, played some synths and generally developed an unhealthy obsession for the smallest details :lol:

Glad that you like it, and that we could provoke a reaction (because that's what music is supposed to do).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...