Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

Let me announce:

"Entheogenic - Spontaneous Illumination 20th anniversary | 101x marbled and black. Double 180g heavyweight vinyl housed in premium gatefold sleeve with fresh artwork from Miro Moric. Mastered for vinyl by Glenn Schick Mastering."

On NebulosaRecords.com Friday 5th of May, vinyl pre-orders will be up!

c01a413f-a277-31e6-d7d1-358b834d03b3.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

And:

"Transient States - Ballade en ForĂȘt Double 180g black vinyl housed in premium 4mm sleeve. Mastered for vinyl by Robert Elster."

Also available on NebulosaRecords.com Friday 5th of May

60bc9c6f-aea7-d2ac-dd8b-fc376814d5f9.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 4/30/2023 at 2:00 AM, technosomy said:

In case any you guys missed this 

https://dubmission.bandcamp.com/album/ape-to-angel-lp

Thanks so much for alerting us to this Technosomy. I also listened to the first two Pitch Black lps, which are also available on vinyl from Dubmission, but I didn't think they were nearly as good as this third Ape to Angel lp. 

7 hours ago, DoktorG said:

Thanks so much for alerting us to this Technosomy. I also listened to the first two Pitch Black lps, which are also available on vinyl from Dubmission, but I didn't think they were nearly as good as this third Ape to Angel lp. 

It's killer! Such a talented duo and when they play live they really do 

I have the Hallucinogen vinyl originals (which will be hard to improve on), but "The Mystery of the Yeti" is of course one of the psydub classics (alongside "Mystical Experiences") and has never appeared on vinyl before. Oh frabjous day! Awesome news! Let us hope the mastering engineer and pressing plant do us proud. ~*~

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, at least the Hallucinogen remasters are done by Kevin Metcalfe and not some random nobody, so this should be good. I'm actually more interested in what tracks they're putting on the upcoming singles/compilation tracks collection.

Won't be getting the vinyls in any case, as I have no use for them.

• Confused 1

On 5/9/2023 at 12:52 PM, Widar said:

I'm curious about this bit in the description:

Remixes of other producers’ tracks will not be included, nor are collaborative compositions or remixes by others. What we have here is pure, essential Hallucinogen.

There are certainly enough released (and likely unreleased) Simon-produced single mixes, remixes, live, etc. of Hallucinogen material to round out 5xLP, which is great, but it begs the question as to what the plan is for In Dub and In Dub (Live).  My fanboy hope is we see another 5xLP or 6xLP set that has 2xLPs of both In Dub releases, as well as more non-Simon remixes and/or live versions of that material...

On 5/10/2023 at 2:15 AM, technosomy said:

Wow that is hefty pricing $170 for me to Australia, looks pretty awesome though 

Hmm. 80 euros for finland. It's really pricy. This seems like a good deal for reselling later, honestly.

Oh well, I finally gave in and ordered the Hallucinogen albums. FOMO or something?

Actually, I must confess that for some reason I've never had any physical copies of these in any format. Somehow they managed to fall between all the usual reasons of buying (pre-mp3 era CD listening, DJing, habitual collecting etc.). Maybe they were a bit...too iconic? Everyone had already heard them a million times one way or another so why bother. Dunno. It just happened - or more precisely, didn't happen. Well, looks like 2023 is the year when that oddity will finally be fixed.

The total with everything came to 100-ish €, but as some kind of justifications,

1. the originals can cost that much each,
  2. the package looks neat yet still cheaper than some totally overblown Shpongle LEs, and
  3. with pre-charged tax, at least I don't have to deal with our customs and even more taxes for shipping too

So, if you have FOMO or a vague feeling of guilt too, there's still a moment left. ;)

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2023 at 6:14 AM, Dolmot said:

Oh well, I finally gave in and ordered the Hallucinogen albums. FOMO or something?

Actually, I must confess that for some reason I've never had any physical copies of these in any format. Somehow they managed to fall between all the usual reasons of buying (pre-mp3 era CD listening, DJing, habitual collecting etc.). Maybe they were a bit...too iconic? Everyone had already heard them a million times one way or another so why bother. Dunno. It just happened - or more precisely, didn't happen. Well, looks like 2023 is the year when that oddity will finally be fixed.

The total with everything came to 100-ish €, but as some kind of justifications,

1. the originals can cost that much each,
  2. the package looks neat yet still cheaper than some totally overblown Shpongle LEs, and
  3. with pre-charged tax, at least I don't have to deal with our customs and even more taxes for shipping too

So, if you have FOMO or a vague feeling of guilt too, there's still a moment left. ;)

Dam where are you located bro? I to caved and bought one, cost me same as you and I am in Australia! 

I also had to buy a yeti which cost a third of what this did 

• 2 weeks later...