Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

20 hours ago, Widar said:

Just got the news from Norman Records that this release was cancelled! :(

"We've just heard from the distributor of Abduction that the record label cancelled the release, but didn't tell anyone until after all the orders went in. We can only apologise, but this was completely out of our hands (we know this doesn't make it any less annoying, though!)."

Very disappointing; I wonder what the reason was? 

7 hours ago, Widar said:

I'd guess on more expensive manufacturing than thought.

Press prices are going up. One good thing that comes with it is shorter turnaround times. A year ago they where 6-9 months, now i hear 3-4 months.

Yes, I was guessing money too. The usual :ph34r:

And yes, there are more and more new pressing machines being manufactured, including some very good quality Canadian ones. According to the manufacturer, these new presses do not really improve on the best of the old ones, but they apparently have lower defect rates, which is good news. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sync24 - Source (2022 Remaster)

2 x 140g green marbled vinyl with beautiful double gatefold. Black Polylined inner sleeves.
Limited edition of 500 pcs.
Pressed locally in Sweden by Spinroad Vinyl Factory to support local businesses and limit carbon footprint.
Packed in a sturdy cardboard box and distributed by me and my own label Leftfield Records.

Includes unlimited streaming of Source - 2022 Remaster via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

https://sync24.bandcamp.com/album/source-2022-remastera2372999950_10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gonzo Goa - Party Music 87’- 94’

"Sound Metaphors and Transmigration explore the early underground Goa party scene with a 2x12” compilation.

The two Berlin labels collaborated with author and DJ Ray Castle to compile their favourite tracks played at free Goa outdoor parties. It is the result of hours digging through old tape recordings from Goa sets, listening sessions of Ray’s music collection and scouring music forums.

The free spirit ethos of the parties and deep digging practices of the early Goa DJs resonated with both labels as well as the boundaryless marathon sets that were played on DIY sound systems at the parties. The compilation features tracks ranging from early New Beat and Post Punk to Italian Progressive House and Acid Techno accompanied by sleeve notes and photography from Ray Castle’s archive."GonzoGoa.thumb.jpg.445773231df267f1182ec0f0d907ee99.jpg

https://soundmetaphorsrecords.bandcamp.com/album/gonzo-goa-party-music-87-94

What do you think about it??

• Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 2:06 PM, Widar said:

Omg. Hopefully not an April fools. That would make Simon the fool. :::)Screenshot_20230401-140413_10.thumb.png.798ade3197182271b54e48f8d709254e.pngimg_1_1680350701270.thumb.jpg.54098cedfa65ae92cceb4d59ee2bc582.jpg

Great message.  It was not joke.  Most likely in 11 weeks it will be available for pre-order.

Screenshot_20230402_142220_Facebook.jpg

that's pretty sweet!
wish the Younger Brother albums were a bit more special with their packaging and pressings, but at least I finally have them all on vinyl.
Flock of Beeps has REALLY grown on my over the past few years since Vaccine dropped.

Flock of Beeps is a real fucking legit album

2 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

that's pretty sweet!
wish the Younger Brother albums were a bit more special with their packaging and pressings, but at least I finally have them all on vinyl.
Flock of Beeps has REALLY grown on my over the past few years since Vaccine dropped.

Flock of Beeps is a real fucking legit album

It's great album, just bought all on vinyl together, won't be pulling out til sept as presents for my girlfriend's birthday, had hoped would get a special last days edition at least, but considering you and I been screaming for it for some time now, Def grateful

Nice Complete works by Hallucinogen, I like the design/form factor. Very lime/acidic. Reminds a bit of Distance To Goa 4. :D Old School kaleidoscopic.

• 3 weeks later...