Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

• 2 weeks later...

Eat Static - Abduction

Triple 12″ Orange Vinyl Edition

Pre-Order - Released January 27, 2023.

‱ Double LP edition of this classic atmospheric Trance album from the Megadog-related imprint: Planet Dog Records.

‱ Enhanced with a bonus 12” featuring the three tracks recorded for the band’s 1993 BBC
John Peel Session.

‱ Remastered from the original master tapes and compiled by label founder Michael Dog.

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/product/eat-static/abduction

https://www.normanrecords.com/records/195337-eat-static-abduction

• Like 2

Hi.
Have any of you ordered Logic Bomb - Unlimited on vinyl?
Strange situation, 3 days after the purchase I got an e-mail that the order had been sent and silence. It's been over 3 weeks now and no package.
No contact with the seller whatsoever. As far as I can see, no one has received their order yet.
Weird approach to doing business.
A statement would suffice and a man would sleep soundly.

6 minutes ago, _rado said:

Hi.
Strange situation, 3 days after the purchase I got an e-mail that the order had been sent and silence. It's been over 3 weeks now and no package.
No contact with the seller whatsoever. As far as I can see, no one has received their order yet.

Also order a copy, got the same mail as you, and now, nothing.. tried to write on his fb, no luck! Seems so weird to me that he was soooooo active on his fb right up till you could order the album, and them, sssshhhh.. really hope his on vacation or something!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, barcat said:

Also order a copy, got the same mail as you, and now, nothing.. tried to write on his fb, no luck! Seems so weird to me that he was soooooo active on his fb right up till you could order the album, and them, sssshhhh.. really hope his on vacation or something!

Exactly. I also hope.

For S.U.N. Project fans, this is new 12" on Suntrip is quite exciting because it is unreleased mixes on dat discovered by Matthias Rumoeller. It includes one of their best tracks "Crazy Stories" - I have the original 1996 12" of this on Spirit Zone and the problem with with this track, indeed the whole ep, is that the recording and/or mastering has quite dull and compressed sound. That is likely to change with this Suntrip release which has a 41 seconds longer remix of "Crazy Stories". It sounds a lot less dull online, but I will only know for sure when I play the two vinyls back to back. Here's the cover: 

image.png.f3c3e380fd0eb1c3502d396da2fd008d.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2022 at 4:35 PM, _rado said:

Hi.

any update on that Logic Bomb vinyl?

I'm curious to see what came out.

this release seemed suspicious for me from the beginning.

2 hours ago, psyhoe said:

any update on that Logic Bomb vinyl?

I'm curious to see what came out.

this release seemed suspicious for me from the beginning.

Silence on this. I have emailed several times the support on the website and no response.
As you have noticed, the website looks suspicious.
However, "Logic Bomb" is quite a famous artist and I didn't expect it to be a scam.
The only thing that surprises me is that this site is still active and vinyl is also on offer on Bandcamp.
By the way, a statement from Logic Bomb about what's going on would be enough, maybe there would be a consensus.
So in short, no money, no vinyl, no contact... peace :)

Just to let you know that Kali Earth records has a couple of vinyl titles at, erm, bracing prices. I personally won't be buying these on principle, let alone wallet, but I'm just the messenger: 

Escaping Escapism EP – The White Whisper

Record/Vinyl €50 EUR

Sliced Soup [The Dust Album] – oCeLoT 

Record/Vinyl €300 EUR

https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/merch

• Confused 1

On 12/20/2022 at 5:46 PM, Widar said:

Sliced soup vinyl print? Just a print? No discs? Or am I getting that wrong?

Can Kali Earth please explain what these are?

I can't speak for Kali Earth, but this is what is on their page:

oCeLoT - Sliced Soup [The Dust Album] XxX x VINYL Prints

Record/Vinyl + Digital Album

More info coming soon as soon as it is clear

Includes unlimited streaming of Sliced Soup [The Dust Album] via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

ships out within 30 days

Buy Record/Vinyl  €300 EUR or more 

This is on Discogs about this album:

Artwork – Erland Yildiz, Ida*, Due*

Compiled By [Track Arrangement] – psytones

Mastered By [Levelling Mastering] – Dr. Spook

Written-By, Producer, Mastered By [Original Mastering] – Aaron Peacock

Notes

Ocelot's unreleased material with production years ranging from 1997 til 2007; made into 1 album-ride by 'psytones' who used about 2 years in all shapes & forms with short and long breaks to truly complete the track arrangement.

---Production years:
1997/98/99: Tracks 24, 25
2000: Track 1, 30
2001: Track 29
2002: Tracks 3, 8, 20, 21, 23
2003: Tracks 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14,
2004: Tracks 15, 16, 17, 18
2005: Tracks 19, 28
2006: Tracks 2, 10, 22, 26, 27
2007: Track 12

On 12/2/2022 at 12:55 PM, DoktorG said:

For S.U.N. Project fans, this is new 12" on Suntrip is quite exciting because it is unreleased mixes on dat discovered by Matthias Rumoeller. It includes one of their best tracks "Crazy Stories" - I have the original 1996 12" of this on Spirit Zone and the problem with with this track, indeed the whole ep, is that the recording and/or mastering has quite dull and compressed sound. That is likely to change with this Suntrip release which has a 41 seconds longer remix of "Crazy Stories". It sounds a lot less dull online, but I will only know for sure when I play the two vinyls back to back. Here's the cover: 

image.png.f3c3e380fd0eb1c3502d396da2fd008d.png

Cool are these tracks gonna be remastered? I would guess so for coherency between different tracks, and also because of  beeing from DAT source they might be unmastered. When is the release date? I love Sun Project! :D 

21 minutes ago, Magus Knight said:

Cool are these tracks gonna be remastered? I would guess so for coherency between different tracks, and also because of  beeing from DAT source they might be unmastered. When is the release date? I love Sun Project! :D 

A vinyl mastering is always needed.

It's already out :
https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/album/crazy-stories-ep-digital-12