Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I understand them wanting to ride the vinyl wave and re-releasing, but not OK to do it greedy. A 3 x splatter isn't even remotely that expensive to press.

Shpongle re-released expensive too, but did expensive to make real fancy special editions (even with a track ON the vinyl label lol!) and are soon re-releasing 180g cheap presses. IM should look at them, but, too much money to be made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, It's sad to see them milking the fans like this. They should just enjoy that so many want their albums after all these years.

And they'll probable keep rising their prices as long as people are buying them.

Edit: And The 1, 2 and 3 on the vinyls hurts my eyes. Numbers don't belong on vinyls ;-) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Widar said:

Yeah, It's sad to see them milking the fans like this. They should just enjoy that so many want their albums after all these years.

And they'll probable keep rising their prices as long as people are buying them.

Edit: And The 1, 2 and 3 on the vinyls hurts my eyes. Numbers don't belong on vinyls ;-) 

yes, thats why im skipping on this one. doesnt look like made with love but just for milking the buyers.

i can image the number of buyers will be lower than on the other releases. maybe they got inspired by the scalper resellers and think that is the price they can ask. but thats not how it works. only few collectors that missed out on a sold out release are ready to pay higher prices, dont think it will work on the mass.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

This Friday, March 4, the pre-order of Principles of Flight - Night Time Lullabies will begin.

"Two editions will be available,
Limited 'Gloopy' Edition, transparent blue with white splatter, 101 copies hand numbered 180g double vinyl and
Black 180g version in 202 copies, both housed in deluxe gatefold sleeves.

Pre-order will be up the coming friday, march 4th, 09:00 CET here on bandcamp and on NebulosaRecords.com. "

0027864430_10.jpg

• Like 3

Surely no-one is surprised that Infected's prices are, erm, high. I'm sorry to be cynical, but they've mostly been making cheesy and commercial music since album number 2 in my jaded view. Moreover, if this is not a remastering that is really a pity as the mastering on the original triple vinyl is far from special. 

• Sad 1

On 2/27/2022 at 5:28 PM, _rado said:

This Friday, March 4, the pre-order of Principles of Flight - Night Time Lullabies will begin.

"Two editions will be available,
Limited 'Gloopy' Edition, transparent blue with white splatter, 101 copies hand numbered 180g double vinyl and
Black 180g version in 202 copies, both housed in deluxe gatefold sleeves.

Pre-order will be up the coming friday, march 4th, 09:00 CET here on bandcamp and on NebulosaRecords.com. "

0027864430_10.jpg

Up @

https://nebulosarecords.com/product/principles-of-flight-night-time-lullabies/
https://nebulosarecords.bandcamp.com/album/principles-of-flight-night-time-lullabies

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...