Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

1 hour ago, Poster_Nutsack said:

Not sure if anyone else saw this but it just popped up on Bandcamp (my BC app push notified me), I added it to cart and then it evaporated from cart and the listing itself ...

I got an email notification from BC. Then I tried to hunt high and low on the site, no luck. Then I came here for clues.

I should be sleeping already, though. Let's see if I wake up tomorrow to learn that this batch has been sold out too. Still the only Shpongle album that I don't have on vinyl at all. :mellow:

17 hours ago, Dolmot said:

I got an email notification from BC. Then I tried to hunt high and low on the site, no luck. Then I came here for clues.

I should be sleeping already, though. Let's see if I wake up tomorrow to learn that this batch has been sold out too. Still the only Shpongle album that I don't have on vinyl at all. :mellow:

Now message from twisted :

Dear All,
The new batch or Ineffable Mysteries vinyl LP will be available on Bandcamp Monday 19th April at 10am PDT /5pm GMT. The record comes in standard packaging and is strictly 1 per customer. Once the page is live, the link will be posted here, sent out via email and Bandcamp notification. Have a great weekend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Evinrude said:

Dear All,
The new batch or Ineffable Mysteries vinyl LP will be available on Bandcamp Monday 19th April at 10am PDT /5pm GMT. The record comes in standard packaging and is strictly 1 per customer. Once the page is live, the link will be posted here(on FB), sent out via email and Bandcamp notification. Have a great weekend!

On 4/16/2021 at 8:13 PM, Evinrude said:

Dear All,
The new batch or Ineffable Mysteries vinyl LP will be available on Bandcamp Monday 19th April at 10am PDT /5pm GMT. The record comes in standard packaging and is strictly 1 per customer. Once the page is live, the link will be posted here, sent out via email and Bandcamp notification. Have a great weekend!

My order is in. I still have to double- and triple-check to believe it. :lol: Let's just hope that it arrives safely too.

Very nice reissue in its simplicity, by the way. In some threads I've been lamenting the recent extra fancy bundles which cost an arm and a leg, don't show the original artwork properly, and sometimes don't even fit into a normal shelf. This one seems to deliver the original release and some extra tracks, no frills. £24.99 is/was a fair price too. 1150 copies? Could have been more because price-wise this was well within the reach of an average fan. Let's see how long they last. :unsure:

(Edit: apparently gone already in some 20 minutes. Wow. :()

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Dolmot said:

My order is in. I still have to double- and triple-check to believe it. :lol: Let's just hope that it arrives safely too.

Very nice reissue in its simplicity, by the way. In some threads I've been lamenting the recent extra fancy bundles which cost an arm and a leg, don't show the original artwork properly, and sometimes don't even fit into a normal shelf. This one seems to deliver the original release and some extra tracks, no frills. £24.99 is/was a fair price too. 1150 copies? Could have been more because price-wise this was well within the reach of an average fan. Let's see how long they last. :unsure:

(Edit: apparently gone already in some 20 minutes. Wow. :()

In 18 min exactly^^ ;)

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2021 at 4:47 AM, technosomy said:

one good thing is simon has indicated the younger brother albums are up next

My dream release for these would be a box set with each of the 4 albums as well as a companion LP(s) of some of the live band performances (assuming some high quality soundboard audio was captured...I haven't really ever seen any out there but hope it exists)

18 hours ago, Poster_Nutsack said:

My dream release for these would be a box set with each of the 4 albums as well as a companion LP(s) of some of the live band performances (assuming some high quality soundboard audio was captured...I haven't really ever seen any out there but hope it exists)

i do have a couple of pretty good live recordings of them so they do exist, few of the camp bisco for example
simon once indicated vaccine and vaccine electronic will be released together, and did say a box set was being considered but i think will release last days and flock individually to be sold through twisted but also be distributed by others also, so won't be exclusive and limited like the shpongle releases but won't have the deluxe touch to them as shpongle did

I'll still pick it up on vinyl.

I actually don't mind the vocal mix as much now that I can listen to the Electronic version as the standard. If they had released them in opposite order or intandem, that would have been super nice. I think it was the years of waiting for the superior version that got me extra feisty ;) lololol

11 hours ago, technosomy said:

i do have a couple of pretty good live recordings of them so they do exist, few of the camp bisco for example
simon once indicated vaccine and vaccine electronic will be released together, and did say a box set was being considered but i think will release last days and flock individually to be sold through twisted but also be distributed by others also, so won't be exclusive and limited like the shpongle releases but won't have the deluxe touch to them as shpongle did

Oh very interesting...are those live recordings available somewhere for stream/download?