Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

On 6/4/2020 at 10:49 AM, Widar said:

Thank you for this thread! I had missed a few there. Thanks!

Globular & Geoglyph - Messaged from the resonator is also sold out

https://globular.bandcamp.com/album/messages-from-the-resonator

yes. as far as i know this one was only available through the kickstarter funding project. by the time i opened this thread it was already finished.

11 hours ago, psyhoe said:

yes. as far as i know this one was only available through the kickstarter funding project. by the time i opened this thread it was already finished.

There was small amount available, probably to even out the numbers at the factory.

Is that "we" of Lab 37 just Filipe again? I'm not sure if I'd shell out £32 for a 12" before seeing that they really exist and ship.

(Coincidentally, I do have a copy of the In Vitro EP CDr release so some actual product has materialised in the past, but still...)

On 6/20/2020 at 4:44 PM, Dolmot said:

Is that "we" of Lab 37 just Filipe again? I'm not sure if I'd shell out £32 for a 12" before seeing that they really exist and ship.

(Coincidentally, I do have a copy of the In Vitro EP CDr release so some actual product has materialised in the past, but still...)

Whats the story here? Should i be worried?

On 6/20/2020 at 4:44 PM, Dolmot said:

We the Lab37 are hereby stated as 'The Company' and Filipe is 'The Artist'.

The "12's exist , we are working on them and they are being cut as we speak.

We understand there were many issues with other 'companies' conning people but we are here to assure everyone that we are not such kind of species.

People will get what they ordered and we are strongly on top of our business without having to mention the extremely troubled World we're all living at the moment.

Covid-19 and Racism.

We're all suffering and affected by those issues and we ask humbly everyone to stay strong and faithful so we can get through these issues together.

We will post photographs of our Vinyls soon as we have them , because we are investing a lot in what we are doing and we're out of pocket because we're not here for profit but for the Love of the Music we like.

Special thanks to our supporters and thank you for promoting our work.

Best regards , 

/Lab37

Whats the story here? Should i be worried?

No Widar .

There is nothing to worry bout. 

I , The Artist , understand what Dolmot requires.

Proof.

And he will get it.

But as things are at the moment , we all have to be patient.

Greetings , 

/Filipe.

PS - Widar  and our customers your Vinyls will hopefully be posted this week , you will receive  further info and more updates  through our Bandcamp along with instructions and tracking code provided along with it.

If anybody has any questions or need any help , feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your understanding ,

/Lab37Records.

For more info regarding shipping , returns and our Vinyl production please visit and kindly read our Policy section :

https://lab37records.bandcamp.com/policies

If any future customers wish to order and add our Vinyls to their collection , they're more than welcome to , it will just take time.

Customers that ordered their own Records this last past week , we are dealing with those now at this very moment and we once again hope that they will be finished , fully assembled and shipped by this week.

If not , we will keep everybody informed about this current situation because we love the Music and we are here to continue and strive as a Record company that provides not just great Music but also great service and satisfaction for the people that are putting their trust , heart and soul on us.

Kind regards , 

/Lab37.

Happy to announce your item's just been shipped.

Will send you guys tracking information and so on.

Also please when you do receive the items  , if you wish to do so , share and feel free to post photographs of our releases here , so everybody can see what we do.

Best wishes ,

/Lab37

Hi guys.

We just wish to pass the message we got from our manufacturer and we quote:

06/23/2020 -- Please note that we are temporarily stopping vinyl production for about 40 days as we retool our machinery.

We will announce when services return to normal , meanwhile feel free to follow us on our homepage News & Annoucements , so that you can stay on top of what's going on and what's not if you wish to do so.

Thank you for your attention,

/Lab37.

Edited by Lab37Records

Would you kindly not use this as a news thread for Lab37 alone. I merged your posts.

The most significant message might be the last - "Please note that we are temporarily stopping vinyl production for about 40 days as we retool our machinery." ... I am curious, who is this? :)

• Thanks 1

added

Froog - Chronosphere

33 RPM

Side A:
Froog - Time Stretch (154 Bpm)
Froog - The Speeding Ep (154 bpm)

Side B:
Froog - The Chronosphere (150 Bpm)
Froog - Lamaj Evol (153 Bpm)

Side C:
Froog VS Conami Kode - El Encuentro (158 Bpm)

Side D:
Arcek & Frog - Sacred Lotus (150 Bpm)
Frog - Frog Of Tribe (153 Bpm)

Demoniac Insomniac - Trimurti

45 RPM

Side A:
Demoniac Insomniac - Space Designer (156 Bpm)

Side B:
Demoniac Insomniac - Narayana (165 Bpm)
Demoniac Insomniac - Ciu Vasha Vselenciu, Ciu Vasha Vonzemjanciu (165 Bpm)

two intense Darkpsy releases on vinyl. both on Active Meditation Music and limited to 50 copies each.

11 hours ago, Widar said:

Wow, a bit pricey...

Next time, do you wanna add the links in your updated posts as well and not only the first post of the thread? Thanks :)

Dunno if this fits the thread, but Sync24 just released his new album, Acidious. Available on vinyl;

https://sync24.bandcamp.com/album/acidious-3

yea its very pricey, the label said its strictly limited to max. 50 copies and all will be pressend on demand, hence the price.

i will post the links in the posts in future :)

nice find with Acidious, also forgot about his previous album Omnious also on vinyl. will add it to the list. Comfortable Void is already on the list.

added

Solar Fields - "R.G.B" Red + Green + Blue

3x double LPs in marbled colored vinyl, ltd to 200 copies, with an exclusive housing cardboard box (and lid)

https://sidereal.bigcartel.com/product/solar-fields-r-g-b-3x-doublelp-marble-vinyls-cardboard-box

and

VA - Genetically Modified

on Lab37 records

https://lab37records.bandcamp.com/album/genetically-modified

On 5/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, psyhoe said:

there is a preorder for the new album "Infected Mushroom – More than Just a Name" available, added link to the list

Really cool stickers included, and the vinyl colors look amazing too. BTW while checking the link I noticed that two other IM albums are available in Vinyl there:

https://www.merchadvice.com/en/product/package-deal-converting-vegetarians-double-lp-reissue-pre-order-white-tote-bag/ (out of print unfortunately)

https://www.merchadvice.com/en/product/converting-vegetarians-ii/. (hmm is this one a CD or vinyl?) 

And I think I saw on their FB a long while ago that Return to the Sauce was available as well on vinyl, perhaps a limited smaller run or something?

9 minutes ago, AstralSphinx said:

Really cool stickers included, and the vinyl colors look amazing too. BTW while checking the link I noticed that two other IM albums are available in Vinyl there:

https://www.merchadvice.com/en/product/package-deal-converting-vegetarians-double-lp-reissue-pre-order-white-tote-bag/ (out of print unfortunately)

https://www.merchadvice.com/en/product/converting-vegetarians-ii/. (hmm is this one a CD or vinyl?) 

And I think I saw on their FB a long while ago that Return to the Sauce was available as well on vinyl, perhaps a limited smaller run or something?

These both other Infected Mushroom vinyl are already sold out

41 minutes ago, psyhoe said:

These both other Infected Mushroom vinyl are already sold out

Yeah I noticed. :) I totally understand why as they're exceptionally good albums. And the fact that they threw in some limited edition merch goodies didn't hurt either. B)