V/A - GOAGILDE [3xCD] Project: "Norway's Got Goatrance" (KERCD001)

True story, Goa is a place in Norway. 

Buy/listen: https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/goagilde-norways-got-goatrance

"Gathering all affirmed Goatrance artists -and more within the light sphere- to keep it fair (PLUR) from or of Norway ~ All aboard no one left behind: Kali Earth Records super duper proudly presents a massive compilation of Norwegian "Goatrance" producers showing off their style and most importantly their interpretation of what Goa Trance is to them. This "gilde" collection is literally all what we formerly and presently have to offer - the current state of.... "

Only 2 potential acts did not accept to join the Norway's got goatrance joint-ride; Divinorum, and PhasePhour. Everyone else including one artist-release debut (Armakuni) accepted and contributed to what became called the gilde of Norsk Goa Trance, GOAGILDE. 

~,~

So here goes people, this steaming pile of Goa was officially released today (28th of December 2019) and will roll out worldwide til newyears (!!) Happy X and Peace in & out :wub:

Look: http://www.beatspace.com

A dream for many "Goa-Heads" since the mid-90s has finally with this Norway's Got Goatrance compilation album project been realized . So welcome to a proper collection of local, that's to say, Norwegian Goa-trance producers that show how goa-trance from Norway sounds. and sounded. ❝ Where we are going .. space will show ❞ We therefor hereby dedicate this Goagilde V / A with tracks made from 1995 til 2019 to all "Last Goatrancers Standing" everywhere, and to the brothers and sisters who unfortunately are no longer with us to take part in this plate celebration (KER ॐ PLUR) Big thanks to you / supporters & of course an extra thank you and hug to all the Artists who contributed their tracks to this massive Norwegian Goa Trance collector - this record is made most for you and what hopefully follows; More quality Goatrance from Norway. 

Peace, Love, and Goatrance ~ All profits if any from this GOAGILDE V/A will be put into making the next project "Norway's Got Goatrance" chapter, named GOAGIMLE (1 Disc ~ aim; Vinyl+Download, or CD, we'll see). From all of us to you., vær så god og tusen takk! 

3 discs, 9 tracks on each.

CD1 ~ Analogue Fjords Of Norway 
CD2 ~ Norwegian Aural Borealis 
CD3 ~ Yah-hey Tru Norvegr

+ the bonus digital download track

Kali Earth Records presenterer :
"Goagilde (Norway's Got Goatrance)" V/A - 3xdigipack CD + deluxe slipcase, incl. digital download

1. Maan - Reed Voyage 06:46 
2. Phreak By Nature - Lit the Fuse 08:14 
3. Clementz - Voltage Control 06:23 
4. Excitaxory - Silver Spoon 08:22 
5. Armakuni - Descend Upon 07:00 
6. Microcosm - When We All Come Together (edit) 08:37 
7. Phobium - Shape is Everything 09:17 
8. Material Music - Omhu 11:53 
9. Clementz - Tøffere enn Toget (1977 edit) 08:11 

10. Vimana Shastra - Tura 07:28 
11. Clementz - Inside the Craft 08:57 
12. Homegrown Lifeform - Terraforming 07:45 
13. Angry Dwarf - Baobab (Echoes from Hamarr) 10:33 
14. Clementz - Distorted Angel 06:40 
15. Material Music - Shaktas 10:54 
16. Drum Pets - Melt the Walls (Strangepork Remix) 09:07 
17. Phreak By Nature - Reaching Out To Another Dimension 
18. Trold - Torus Fields 10:18 

19. Psyolopher - Aphorism 07:36 
20. Protostar One - Quantum Energy 08:34 
21. Aion - Synergetic 08:24 
22. Ra - Escaping Gravity 09:35 
23. Goalien - Ayahuasca 09:31 
24. Material Music - A Noble Prize 08:32 
25. Clementz - Surrender to the Universe 08:20 
26. Microcosm - Right on Time and on Another Place in Outer Space (Phreak By Nature Mix) 08:01 
27. Lemurians - Not Expected 07:18 

28. Ion Vader - Harmonic Defiance (Bonus Track) 

Artwork by Mariquesart
Mastering by Goa Doc
Compiled by psytones

More credits inside the physical edition.

1577550993186_GGBanner-480x250.gif

• Like 1

Damn gang, its really hard to describe how good this release is. Im going to have to go back through the history so i can get a bigger picture of the time this took to put together. 

Hard hitting trancey Psychedelic Goa, i encourage everyone reading this to hit this release up.

I scrolled through the tracks in a hurry on bandcamp and must say it didn't stick to me.
The tracks are rough and monotonic throughout their length. I'm looking for something warmer.
Not to say this is a great effort, putting 3 CD's of norwegian goa trance together. ;-)
I'll have a better listen though. Might change my opinion about some tracks.

@Aspartic

Excitaxory, a few of clementz' tracks, Ra & phobium might suit your needs. But mostly it is crazy raw supa trance. 

Personally im leaning towards this being one of the best compilations ive heard. Probably equal to my love for VA - Terraformer.

Angry Dwarf and Material Music stand out here but i think everyone shines.

Well personally I think you're both right. And as the compiler/arrangment responsible of the 3xCD VA I really do appreciate the bigger compliments of the VAs journey and tracks. Nice of you to listen - Warms the heart after all the effort put into it.

About the coldness, it's kind of known that Norwegians are stiff/cold. Unless we're like drunk. You won't be spoken to on the bus/subway/train by strangers in Norway to make an example of "Norwegians" attitude. Go to a warmer country like France and ppl there won't let you be. We're "shy" like that in our dna. Which the compilation without much choice also shows. 20 artists, 20 personalities and stories. 

Also a lot of the tracks uses hardware, like the Excitaxory track is 100% hardware and 0% software - originally made & unreleased around 2002 by the artist formally known as Engines Of Creation; now in 2019 remade from scratch for this Norway's Got Goa Trance V./A.  Btw. A Noble Prize by Material Music has a voice who is shivaring cold, but is that not a well made warm production fantastic track!? It was supposed to go to Suntrip rec's 50th release celebration but just barely didn't make the final cut. Also maybe in my mind Material Music's Shaktas is the "hottest" track.. Tchoo tchoo. Woha! Long though.

Wait What?.. Best, like ever? Oh wow. Hope you still feel like that in a while. Really hope to get reviews of it written by you guys, with contradicting opinions. Truth is probably somewhere in the middle :wub:

The VA could have been all done in about 1 year time, but because of some major dilemmas delivering the correct format of the wonderful complete artwork to the printer and I had a anxiety attack so it got delayed a lot. To print a CD is a whole other story then to print CDr. Telling you. Big difference. Respect. Better late (2019) then never, and guys this is so cool, it's currently on the 11th place and CD of the week:) https://www.psyshop.com/shop/Charts_100.html

The V/A's goal was "Goatrance", we landed on a worldwide respectful "Goa Trance" (ref. Draeke) V/A. What ever the differance is ;) Hopefully we will ackomplish to make from us to you a follow-up VA in the future with higher levels to achive "Goagimle". 

I've listen to this Goagilde VA many many many many (many) times. And still to this day this hour this minute I enjoy listening to it and am very very proud of all the artists and their contributions to it. 

Peace

On 1/8/2020 at 5:30 PM, psytones said:

Also a lot of the tracks uses hardware, like the Excitaxory track is 100% hardware and 0% software 

+ goes without saying some of the tracks are 100% software. Some mixed.

<ॐ 

Can you guys see this video? Its from the VAs start process: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=565598187354725&id=204065200174694&sfnsn=mo

This release is stellar! Great work guys B)

I was a bit worried with about the large number of tracks in here, but the quality is way above my expectations, especially with so many artist that I'm not (or not particular) familiar with. Not all tracks tickle my fancy (no wonder with the shear amount of tracks on here), but hats off, definitely an essential release of 2019!

Super feedback, thanks a lot! .. :)

Today the VA became even more limited edition. I lost a pack with 14 copies at a diner in a capital city, never found it again, my backpack with the CDs. I walked away from it and came back within 5 minutes. But it got stolen. I suspect either some gypsy hanging around  or some gangsta kids. I donno. Hope the CDs will find ears and not just thrown in the bin. Hopefully spread around. There was only a bulk of CDs in the backpack, nothing more. Oh well, my fault i guess. Sorry for the loss.   https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/track/aion-synergetic 

• 6 months later...

This is how it is:

A total of 300 copies of the 3xCD Digipak with Slipcase was printed.

100 went to Beatspace publishing / distribution (not sure how many copies are unsold ATM.)

100 went to all artists involved (5 to each)

50 went to kaliearth.bandcamp.com (26 copies left ATM.)

& 50 goes to other places like Suntrip Shop (sold out) and other small shops. The fundraiser pre-orders, Presents, promo, whatever .. 

= 300 copies