del

semyon

14 hours ago, semyon said:

listen the full story it just strange that people still asking who i am and dont know my music part of story i not share but in 2017 my music start grow and be better fate was did like this that i meet strucutral mind engine on facebook it was has his own label pentatrax and ask me if i has track for it compilation than it was period a change name from blusm tusm to lsdance and  i made funky album "tasty soup" i send to pentatrax i was think it big lable i saw music of SME it was nice not so bad and it has 1k followers it tald me i will release you music.and it was release after i saw some artist Gatimo like my page i wrote it thanks for like my page i ask did you listened my album it tald me send me bro i send my best track welcome to futre with scartched lead and it tald me if you like i can help you get some weed

and i go meet it in real life we sit in his house smoke some joint talk about sound and i little learned new things that is if you put delay or reverb to insert in cubase sound become to stereo

it promsied me teach me proffesional sound for free but after it stop reply on facebook and on phhone it was banned me no reason i call it but tald me do not call me anymore

after it disapear from internet

and after SME cuted that i allways was want talk with it and tald me i bothering him and he cannot and delete my music from beatport and it not on pentatrax anymore

orgignal still share torrent with cover he did https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5481181

and here compilatioon https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5488464

so no one become relay my fan and no one really help and support me to put me play on party

in 2019 i release re-release on sendustya records from russia the album beatport now donw cant put the link

also i was in period of 2012-2015 visit suomisaundi paries

of LAU LAU i was dance on acid  of lemon slide, pavel svimba, diggression traviato, master minded, mantis mash, otka, texas faggot, igor sawp, salakavala, ten g,

and many more this all i listen on acid

but when my music was obtained i send it to owner of LAU LAU but even was not listened

after i promise not come to his party anymore because he dotn want listen my music

i inspired by all party to create my tracks

and in suomi saundi group some dudes real crazy on facebook two times take my  personal photos and put it as cover image of his albums with abusive titels

also more befor in pperido 2009-2012

i visit ayawaska party atomic pulse x noise, crazy bell, sandman, ace venture, capitan huke, basic

and many more and before i visit my first party was 5 days festival in desert holy rave

but ayawaska to dont want listen my music and help me put on party

it banned me again and again

so how i should feel

i release music on label i saw his artis crockoloko has 132k plays

but it not help me play on party owner of label reply to me once in 4 or 5 month and disapear again

this all looks as sabotage to me

and this not all story also that crazy psy -music . ru delet my music

Dude, use some punctuation so this makes at least a little bit of sense. 

30 minutes ago, semyon said:

i was real listener what is listened millions of hours of psytrance everyday almost 12 hours in day this just not fixed on spotify becuase than was no spotify

But I listen to just as much as you amigo. Now I have Spotify, so even artists I wouldn't normally purchase I still get to listen to. Once twice, whatever. 

Also you should play in party. How else do you justify your listening habits. Go spread good psy to the world. Do us all a favour.