What albums are ya looking forward to!?

Shpongled247

Sooo with 2019 kind of, nearly wrapping up i have been thinking towards what is to come and what im most excited for album wise in the rest of this year and into 2020..

For me im super keen to hear Triquetras follow up album. The first one blew me away and their live sets matched it somehow! 

Also keen to hear new Median Project after that being probably my album of the year, but that may be a while off...  I think maybe Mindsphere is due as well for another great one?

And not to forget probably my most anticipated, ok definitely my most anticipated goa album, from Filteria, whenever that may be! 

What about you? What are you guys excited for and what should i be excited for that i might have missed! 

if we could get a proper AP album to continue on the Another World saga; or go beyond the technically superior and musically minimalistic but genious Amen; i can die happy

and im always going to be excited for example nova fractal, artifact303 and filteria :) 

other than that, i guess im really wishing for a new vibrasphere album. and silicon sound. and mwnn.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, astralprojection said:

if we could get a proper AP album to continue on the Another World saga; or go beyond the technically superior and musically minimalistic but genious Amen; i can die happy

and im always going to be excited for example nova fractal, artifact303 and filteria :) 

other than that, i guess im really wishing for a new vibrasphere album. and silicon sound. and mwnn.

i couldn't agree more.

i don't think we'll ever see a new album by vibrasphere or silicon sound again, but mwnn apprently has a new album almost ready to release for some time now. let's hope it doesn't go the way of astral's new album ;) 

• Like 1

You people delight my day - I didn't know there was a MWNN album in the pipeline. That surely is one I am anticipating!

And then you delighted me again even more because you said there's an Atmos album somewhere on the way! I have become a total Atmos fan, love his stuff, can't wait for that one. I hope it'll contain the track Lords of 16th ... it's about time that this comes out...

I personally am TOTALLY anticipating a new S-Range album! This piece should be "in final stage" according to his Soundcloud profile ... but we know there hasn't been any new album (remixes don't count!) in the last ten years or so, so I'll only believe it when it's out...

Also I am TOTALLY anticipating a new Etnoscope album! There MUST be something coming out from them some day, they have insane amounts of unreleased tracks ... haven't been lucky in the last years though - maybe 2020 is the time?

And then there's the new Astral Projection ... I am 100% waiting for that one. Three exclamation marks and five ones.

Filteria is one I'm keen to see aswell, yes.

I hope for a new Matenda album, but I think the ice gets already thin here...

Silicon Sound? Yes, totally - but a dream, in my opinion. I will not think about that. Too good to be true. As unlikely as Magnetrixx or MOS (Mittelstandskinder Ohne Strom)...

I might not consume all of these very close to their release by the way, I have learned that such good stuff doesn't come round the corner in masses...
cheers

• Like 1

vibrasphere broke up so yeah . probably will never see another. i legit was sad a long time when i got that news when it happened. im still sad. their albums are incredible. timeless works of art.. honestly vibrasphere is probably my very favorite if i had to name one at gun point.

and speaking of favorites, mwnn - interstate highway. what a beautiful piece of music; and its almost ironic looking at some of the reviews of that album; which in general was less than good :) to me it aged well and still holds up as being absolutely brilliant and axis flip kills me every time.

im probably the most excited about his new album since its really around the corner. and yes. unless he does an astral. (well i guess, what astral HAS been doing. seemingly their album is ALSO just around the corner)

silicon sound .. well we can only dream i guess :)

+1 for atmos btw.. I still cant ever get tired of Drums dont stop. oh and sandman too, another sandman album would also be incredible. (im not gonna mention s***n *****r*)

Yeah, Lords of 16th is great. It's about time for a new Atmos album. I really like My Uzi Weighs A Ton also. The X-Dream sample is hilarious. =)) From the Karahana movie, haha.

Robert Elster has a new track on the latest Dragonfly compilation, so maybe there will be something Vibrasphere-ish down the line.

• 2 weeks later...