Psykovsky - Send Me An Angel

Trolsk

In general psytrance remixes of rock/pop music sucks, think GMS.

But, then there's the genius that is Psykovsky. He's made a remix of Scorpion's rock ballad Send Me Angel, and it's actually quite excellent:

https://psykovsky.bandcamp.com/track/send-me-an-angel-featuring-tan-tan

Some of you will undoubtedly hate it.

Imagine an insane Psykovsky set, and then Send Me Angel get's thrown into the mix. Mindblowing!

3 hours ago, Trolsk said:

In general psytrance remixes of rock/pop music sucks, think GMS.

But, then there's the genius that is Psykovsky. He's made a remix of Scorpion's rock ballad Send Me Angel, and it's actually quite excellent:

https://psykovsky.bandcamp.com/track/send-me-an-angel-featuring-tan-tan

Some of you will undoubtedly hate it.

Imagine an insane Psykovsky set, and then Send Me Angel get's thrown into the mix. Mindblowing!

Indeed I was talking about it on the review thread. not a fan of covers in general but this one is really well made. 

sounds like cheesy singing with a rattling diesel engine in the background. not even weird hitech noises. i'll pass.

i seems the commercalisation that has killed off so many genres and subgenres before (signified by the ability to remix anything into that genre by simply adding a stereotypical beat) has reached hitech now.

omg ... okay, not my taste at all, sry

but I got a genre name for it: NightTECH ... or NIGHTECH ... Hitech + Pop = NIGHTECH ... you know, from nightcore to nightstep to NIGHTECH

although the voice needs to be pitched a little higher to really qualify

ok guys, I don't like this music, but for the sake of creating a new genre, I think the project #Skeletone shall attempt to make one too ... I at least will suggest ... who's with us? :P