ZNA 2020

tjaal

17 hours ago, Tsotsi said:

What's the size difference between both and does it matter or are vibes great anyway? 

This year ZNA had like 5000-6000. Apsara last year was not over 1000, I assume. So it depends on what you like. A big festival or small. Great vibes on both, the best music and many nice people to meet at both festivals.

8 hours ago, staffan said:

So it depends on what you like. A big festival or small. Great vibes on both, the best music and many nice people to meet at both festivals.

I prefer 3000 + but Apsara has my favourite artists and it seems like all the feedback is overwhelmingly positive. Plus I'll be in Europe for other reasons at the right time. 

So I suppose that's that. 

This year Apsara will be limited to 1500 people MAXIMUM, honestly I don't believe we will reach that amount. But there seems to be a hype somehow :) So lets see what happens. Musicalwise we will announce the full line up by the end of the year :) More crazy names coming!

On 11/18/2019 at 6:39 PM, the goa constrictor said:

Nick Taylor! Brought him out for a festival in 2005. Would love to hear him again. I'm very tempted in figuring out Romania and coming out to Aspara for this =)

Fly to Greece and we'll do a road trip all the way to Romania. The line-up is indeed super interesting.

It's about $1k to fly into Athens but it's like an 18hr drive from there. Would it be better to fly in closer and connect from there? I suppose that's not too bad of a drive. I'm really considering it...

• Like 1