Psychedelic Superbeast

Wow i feel that not only goa is dying...Psynews is dying too.

recursion loop    488
22 hours ago, Diaks said:

this one sounds very similar in the sound to prog or some psy. Not so melodic but there is something in the atmosphere which hints at something.

This is clearly more melodic, and the artist himself describes his style as melodic techno.

I think some modern melodic techno is very reminiscent of Harthouse in the 90s.

This track reminds me of some of the less melodic tracks from Flying Rhino.

Didn't notice you've posted more tracks. Really nice selection, indeed these tracks have some of the qualities which I love in progressive psy/progressive trance. They sound somewhat too minimal and monotonous to me, coming from few years of listening almost exclusively to psytrance I'm used to more undexpected changes, tracks being more loaded with different sounds and melodies etc, but I like the overall atmosphere. Will try to look for more melodic techno.

12 hours ago, recursion loop said:

Didn't notice you've posted more tracks. Really nice selection, indeed these tracks have some of the qualities which I love in progressive psy/progressive trance. They sound somewhat too minimal and monotonous to me, coming from few years of listening almost exclusively to psytrance I'm used to more undexpected changes, tracks being more loaded with different sounds and melodies etc, but I like the overall atmosphere. Will try to look for more melodic techno.

thats more of older Psychedelic Techno Trance but check this out...its the most beautifull music peace i have ever heared...definition of melancholy in my opinion

On 11/25/2019 at 11:05 AM, Riton said:

Had too many good memories here to see this place die. 15 years for me nearly damn...
Must bring pavel back too lol

Sup buddy?

• Thanks 1

Diaks    24
9 hours ago, Frontier Psychiatrist said:

Sup buddy?

NHYO HYNNERO is back. :D and people thought Pienews was dead huh?