Psychedelic Superbeast

Wow i feel that not only goa is dying...Psynews is dying too.

RTP    44
21 hours ago, Psychedelic Superbeast said:

i make stuff like this:

its not bad .really i think i could do so some goa with a dude who hase same imagination and maybe a better knowledge in sound design.

Is here somenone pls cantact me....?

dear Deadrah, you have a new follower on Soundcloud :P 

oh and ... there's this Skeletone project I am doing with a friend ... not goa anymore ... but we would not be put off if it was goa again ... listen through, link in my sig

is that what you're looking for?

but this may better be continued in pm

14 minutes ago, dhollmusik said:

What is This Morn Omina? 

for example:

13 minutes ago, dhollmusik said:

Is there not already a Psynews youtube channel? 

D: :o ... ummm ... no?

there's a playlist "Psynews 2017" ... but it has nothing to do with us or has it? At least not that I know...

• Like 1

RTP    44

Here's one for you to chew on what the future could bring:

We could bundle our resources together to create a computer program that produces endless streams of good psytrance music for us all to enjoy B)
Think: endless stream of computer generated music perfection ... several streams, one for each genre ... premium services for parties with express ultra-high bandwith streams right up to the Funktion One speakers of the festivals for a fee to keep our site going :P

the VMs this service runs on are just a click away to rent, all that's left is to program that baby

Riton    0

Had too many good memories here to see this place die. 15 years for me nearly damn...
Must bring pavel back too lol

On 11/22/2019 at 2:27 PM, RTP said:

Here's one for you to chew on what the future could bring:

We could bundle our resources together to create a computer program that produces endless streams of good psytrance music for us all to enjoy B)
Think: endless stream of computer generated music perfection ... several streams, one for each genre ... premium services for parties with express ultra-high bandwith streams right up to the Funktion One speakers of the festivals for a fee to keep our site going :P

the VMs this service runs on are just a click away to rent, all that's left is to program that baby

Philosomatika.fm

RTP    44
21 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

Philosomatika.fm

Hello - yes, this is a radio station playing existing tracks ... I was thinking computer generated music stream meaning: no track ever played will sound the same as they are composed in realtime...

So you want to stream the GMS Psytrance Generator 24/7 without edits? Interesting premise... :D

• Haha 2

Dolmot    153

You could also sell the output as a bunch of YSE compilations. (Except that you should drop the "no track ever played will sound the same" requirement.)

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

• Haha 1

mars    139
On 11/19/2019 at 10:13 PM, RTP said:

Is that a good mindset to have for the future of this forum or not?

Sure.

Any ideas are welcome. Psynews is all yours and you shall do whatever feels good for it if you want it tu survive beyond its 20th bday :)

Insejn    63

I rarely have time to listen to psy yet alone reading this forum. It's kinda sad really but what are you gonna do? Life happend :) 

If you compare psynews with what it once was it has been dying for some time now. But it's been so many years now and that is amazing.

Wabax    3

Hi there

I understand your feelings regarding the forum and the decrease of contributions.

I am quite new here on psynews and this last year I became very assiduous, consulting the forum, your reviews, your 20XX tops, ... to explore every day deeper the wonderful world of good electronic psy music :D thank you!

All that to say if you think psynews is dying, well, it is not yet. It still has the power to trigger passion and enthousiasm. Maybe it just need a kick in the butt to be more dynamic, but the machine works.

No solution in my post, I agree, just a different sight, and a strong support from a newcomer! I am sure there are plenty!

• Thanks 3

Padmapani    385

making your first post here is a step towards giving psynews the kick in the butt it needs. welcome :)