1. The Prime Time  09:44
2. Ego Structures  07:03    
3. Mechanotronic  09:57
4. The Prologue  07:50
5. Pendulum  07:43
6. The Micrograms  07:24
7. Awareness  07:44
8. Artha - DNA (JaraLuca remix)  07:53

The Prologue is the third album made by JaraLuca from Poland. I personally enjoyed the first two but in my opinion this fresh output is the best to date.

Ego Structures is very goa, very psychedelic, it sounds a bit like Pleiadians. In The Prime Time I can hear some influences from the industrial side of this genre, especially Tim Schuldt. Mechanotronic and The Prologue both unleash the acid in a full power trancy environment. Mechanotronic is probably the most accomplished track here, if you like Morphic Resonance, Pleiadians, Psylent Buddhi, you will be pleased. The only track that felt a bit generic was Awareness, but luckily we have a remix of Artha - DNA to end the journey in spectacular fashion. The bass-lines are sweet, the use of vocal samples works well, and I am overall very impressed. I reckon this album is in the top tier of what goa trance managed to deliver in the 2010 decade.

It's playful and maximal goa trance, full power and enjoying itself, it's like a roller coaster because the music is not conservative, it takes risks and generates a lot of climaxes making the listening very pleasant. It offers just the right amount of spinning and splashing of psychedelic sounds leaving you feeling impressed. Very recommended album, you won't be bored! 

Rating: 8/10. Listen / Buy: https://mamomamrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-prologue

• Like 1

This album is really spectacular. 

The first listen I feel like I couldn't enjoy any of the songs properly because I just wanted to get to the DNA remix. Second time around it becomes stellar. 

The Ego Structures intro is completely hysterical and brought a huge smile to face. The rest of the track carries on just perfectly with smooth melodies that sear through the track. 

DNA (Remix) is insane and a huge track. I'm Sure Artha even likes this one better (Not that there is a need to pick a favorite). Fucking insane.

The Prime Time is a glorious album opener. Pure gusto from the very beginning to the very end. A cinematic experience and a favourite. 

Mechanotronics melodies fly in from underneath the track and take over your mind and ability to stand still, if you haven't already lost that. Melodies wrapped in scorching and screeching psychedelic energy.

Pendulum, The Micrograms & Awareness are all hot pieces of venomous fury that don't let up, hit hard and fly in the face of anyone who ever that they were going to have a chance to relax listening to this music. 

A series masterpiece and incredible step forward in Jaralucas style and talent. Hearing this kind of progression in an artist is always great, but being surprised by their output is even better. I certainly didn't expect Jaraluca's album to sound anything like this.

It's incredibly frrrresh, it isn't ever boring, and never does a track go in the one linear direction. Melodies come and go, sometimes they come back intermingled in new leads, sometimes the song just flips and runs off in the other direction, but always forward and always fast.

Well done

Jaraluca you gonna grab a spot at Apsara 2020?

On 10/6/2019 at 9:58 AM, Tsotsi said:

This album is really spectacular. 

The first listen I feel like I couldn't enjoy any of the songs properly because I just wanted to get to the DNA remix. Second time around it becomes stellar. 

The Ego Structures intro is completely hysterical and brought a huge smile to face. The rest of the track carries on just perfectly with smooth melodies that sear through the track. 

DNA (Remix) is insane and a huge track. I'm Sure Artha even likes this one better (Not that there is a need to pick a favorite). Fucking insane.

The Prime Time is a glorious album opener. Pure gusto from the very beginning to the very end. A cinematic experience and a favourite. 

Mechanotronics melodies fly in from underneath the track and take over your mind and ability to stand still, if you haven't already lost that. Melodies wrapped in scorching and screeching psychedelic energy.

Pendulum, The Micrograms & Awareness are all hot pieces of venomous fury that don't let up, hit hard and fly in the face of anyone who ever that they were going to have a chance to relax listening to this music. 

A series masterpiece and incredible step forward in Jaralucas style and talent. Hearing this kind of progression in an artist is always great, but being surprised by their output is even better. I certainly didn't expect Jaraluca's album to sound anything like this.

It's incredibly frrrresh, it isn't ever boring, and never does a track go in the one linear direction. Melodies come and go, sometimes they come back intermingled in new leads, sometimes the song just flips and runs off in the other direction, but always forward and always fast.

Well done

Jaraluca you gonna grab a spot at Apsara 2020?

Thank You very much for such amazing review !!
I'm very very happy to read this.

About Apsara :) You could ask organiser about it :)
It was actually very good question from you :)

Thank you very much again and take care !!

JaraLuca 

I instantly bought it yesterday and from the beginning unti the end it blew my mind. The first three tracks are already bangers. If I would describe this album in a word I would say it's orgasmic! You can see how JaraLuca has improved his skills and style since the last album.

My favourite album in 2019 so far.

PS This was a lazy copy post.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:27 PM, Manuser said:

It's playful and maximal goa trance, full power and enjoying itself

Never heard of this guy before,so thanks for your review.

Besides Median Project,this is the best release in 2019.

All Tracks are really good,but"Mechatronics" and "The Prime Time"are real killers.

• Like 1

wow very cool music. Totally pleiadians-esque aswell as artifact303 on so many of the bubbly/creamy leads. Very well done! =)  so for production quality and mixing skills id give you a very very high grade :D

ill have to come back later to comment on the actual writing/story of the music. Seems very good though at first listen. I already like this album alot . Jesus the production is stellar, havent heard this quality since Back to space. yep. Ego Structures my fav for now. and damn it sounds so close to artifact :) at least many elements of it. which is very impressive; as i would consider artifact the king of new school software production skills.^^

edit: no mechanotronic is my new fav. Wow. Hallucinogen LSD anyone? (that one part) and tons of artifact and i fully adore it ive been waiting on this :D  

4/5 so far. this my friends is new school goa at its finest. a must get. im buying it. probably write some more things about the music later. maybe. 

edit: id say its just as good as artifact (quality), radical distortion and e-mantra :) (which are the three i think it sounds closest too) and i never heard of JaraLuca before (ignorance on my part) so thats quite something and im a little blown away by how good it sounds. track after track.

edit: changed to 4/5 as i feel the 5 is reserved only for masterpieces and im not sure if it is yet.

Damn, JaraLuca got us all by surprise here! A huge jump forward since his last delicious album.
This one is even bigger and better. Lots of unpredictable turns in each track, highly danceable and lots of power.
It's a fresh album without copying himself or other artists. Very impressive and candidate for goa album of the year!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Aspartic said:

Damn, JaraLuca got us all by surprise here! A huge jump forward since his last delicious album.
This one is even bigger and better. Lots of unpredictable turns in each track, highly danceable and lots of power.
It's a fresh album without copying himself or other artists. Very impressive and candidate for goa album of the year!

Thank You Very much Aspartic <3

JaraLuca