3. Loom & Kebun - The Battle of Ideas  07:59    
4. Kontrol-Z & Loom - Pathological Behaviour  07:28    
5. Loom & Dopadocks - Space and Silence  09:01    
6. Loom & Via Axis - H13FA  07:56    
7. Antonymous & Loom - Direct Contact  07:56    
8. Loom & KaliYuga - Blooming Forest  08:14    
9. Critter & Loom - Smashing Paranoia  07:09    
10. Purist & ViaAxis & Loom - Infinite Ways  08:50

"Let the music speak to the deepest part of your consciousness. Let yourself dive into this forest realm where Anubia is hidden. Have a nice journey!" Special thx to Darko, Ogi, Joe, Alberto, Kebun, Rafael, Leonardo, Stefano, Leo, Daniel, Antonis, Felipe... All my friends & all the Forestdelic Records crew for the possibility and realization of these moments printed into music. Let the freedom of expression bloom into yourself! A big hug to everyone, Nicolas.
All tracks W&P by Nicolas Marcato in collaboration with:
1.Darko Toromanoski, Ognen Zafirovski 
2.Thanasis Kazanidis 
3.Simon Rabler 
4.Felipe Fantini Zulli 
5.Alberto Padovan 
6.Rafael Corrales 
7.Antonis Seff 
8.Leo Khan Wafayar, Stefano Balestra 
9.Daniel Ritter Miller 
10.Leonardo Tozzi, Rafael Corrales 

Psytrance project from Italian producer Nicolas Marcato. As the description says, many different people involved in this collaboration album. While it is released on Forestdelic, it is more on the sharp and metallic psytrance side (UK style), with some forest moments here and there.  
I will not review every tracks, but #3, #5 and #8 are my personal highlights. I was in awe while listening to Space and Silence (Loom & Dopadocks), the bassline is sumptuous, fascinating, the energy in this track is incredible, dark and quite psychedelic even though not melodic, this track can be deadly on a dance floor. If you are a DJ consider this as a serious weapon for a set. 
Throughout the album, I also love the occasional pans, quite discrete but very well placed to give a forest touch. 
A weakness? Most tracks are very similar, even though many different projects take part. My attention dropped a bit after Blooming Forest (Loom & KaliYuga) which was a fantastic driving track in itself. The release would be better with 8 or 9 tracks probably. 
Anyway, the production is flawless and the mastering perfect. The attention to details is remarkable. The high and dark energy, driving basslines and metallic sounds keep you interested all the way. 

Rating: 7.5/10.

Listen / Buy: https://forestdelic.bandcamp.com/album/loom-friends-messages-from-anubia

Youtube link: