Need advice for choosing town/city to start a crew for psy parties in houses

annica

Hi!

Im looking to start a cicle of house psy parties. It can be anywhere in the world, so long as there is a suitably-sized psy scene there. Idea is to make parties in houses, with no defined end to the party, bring good Djs locally and maybe from other countries as well. Goal is to create a really cozy setting so people can relax, bond, and have fun :3 with great decor and music.

Some things to consider:

+No very strict drug laws

+ Relatively established psy scene

+ "Flexible" police and neighbors

+ If there is some natural setting around could be good but its not a must

+ Friendly-fluffy crowd xD

+ Good local Djs (Full-on, proggresive, UK-style, tribal, psybient, psydub)

Thanks so much!

ps. If anyone is looking to start a crew for parties at houses anywhere, lemme kno. Or maybe you have a crew and need new blood xD

if you're also interested in throwing illegal underground parties in the woods, we could definitely use more of these here.

i can offer an established, but small anough to be very familiar, scene, nice crowd, ok djs,  european average drug laws, nice natural settings and the police are very reasonable as long they don't find out where the parties take place ;) 

14 minutes ago, Padmapani said:

if you're also interested in throwing illegal underground parties in the woods, we could definitely use more of these here.

i can offer an established, but small anough to be very familiar, scene, nice crowd, ok djs,  european average drug laws, nice natural settings and the police are very reasonable as long they don't find out where the parties take place ;) 

Hey Padmapani, thanks a lot for your reply, sounds awesome! I'll PM you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been throwing Goa parties in my house for a long time now. Only close friends + people that I know from parties. Max 30 people. 
What I have learned is that it only takes one person or a group of people to ruin it. The music volume is always decent, but once somebody starts yelling outside or becomes reckless and starts breaking things the party starts to break down. And even without inviting just anyone who goes to Psytrance parties. 

The best thing to do imo is to assemble a crew and do both parties at your homes and look out for decent public locations. In our Belgian scene this is quite the case. But a lot of decent locations have become unusable due to: 1) Reckless behavior of one or two visitors 2) The laws for volume and end time have changed a bit.