Biot

not sure we had a topic about this guy?

a bit of a strange one. cant think of anyone sounding like this. and im not sure even what to classify it as. Well, its obviously Goatrance. and thats about it.

i really like some of his stuff curious if you guys even heard of him (although im sure you did) also googling biot with site:psynews.org brings up at least one interview and one review.

he doesnt score very high in production quality though, it sounds a bit strange. but for what it is, and the time period, and the music being very interesting at least; i think its fine to sound a bit off.

Oxygen Orgasm is a VERY fine tune, though, probably the best one.

I really like biot for home listening. It's not so aggressive, it has a relaxed and friendly vibe. Can't really describe it. It's the kind of music that I put to people that are not accustomed to goa or electronic music in general.

L O V E   B I O T

his 2 albums cross borders of the techno trance and acid goa genres in a very gentle way, still i wouldn't recommend Biot for homelistening only, a proper party with entrancing and hypnotic music could definitively benefit from some of his tracks

not often you find good remixes of good tracks from the same artist B)

• 2 weeks later...